RocketeerJim's Banisteriopsis Caapi plants

Reserved for grow logs - Plant Pictures/Videos

RocketeerJim's Banisteriopsis Caapi plants

Postby RocketeerJim » Mon May 23, 2011 6:06 pm

I bought a Cielo, a Black and a White B Caapi on ebay last night. Here's the photo. They're being shipped tomorrow from Georgia so I should have them in my eager hands Thursday or Friday!

Incidentally, there's an ebay seller that we might all want to get to know: Robert Demarest of Mycophile books. He sells B Caapi plants on ebay and he owns a 17-year old vine. His "about me" ebay page is at: http://members.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl ... =mycophile
so check out the pictures of him with an extremely emaciated looking Dr. Timothy Leary, Ram Dass and Dr. Albert Hoffman!!!

The ebay ad for his last B Caapi plant auction is here:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... MEWAX%3AIT
That's a YARDSTICK under the plant in the picture. And check out the Mother Plant at the bottom of the page. The more I look at that picture, the more I feel like I should have bid on it. It's pretty large . . . . .

Mycophyle sells books about hallucinogens!!

Don't know how I managed to fall into this treasure trove, but I knew I just had to share it with my Buds!!
Life is short and you only get one. It is yours so use it selfishly. Find your true path and follow it. Be true to your own convictions. And love each other.
RocketeerJim

Re: RocketeerJim's Banisteriopsis Caapi plants

Postby Ulmdorgr » Mon May 23, 2011 10:03 pm

Still fairly small, but much larger than your fresh cuttings. Great pictures of him. That would have been awesome to see those guys in person. Although visiting Ram Dass is still possible.
Anything that I post is fictional and is purely part of my imagination. Do not attempt any of the activities described above.
Ulmdorgr

Postby dallanh » Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:58 pm

Cool find. I bet those grow very easily out in Georgia. I'll be interested in hearing how they like living out here.
dallanh

Postby SF » Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:06 pm

this guy has been selling on ebay for a very long time. I remember him selling live caapi plants years ago. The would sell huge vines on ebay and a lot of the times they would go for as little as 25$ for a plant with 3-4 foot vines on it. use likes to use soda bottles for flower pots. I also use this method because it beats buying them.
SF
Site Admin

Return to Show Room