Where to get Salvia Divinorum plants

Plants, Seeds And Various Other Items For Sale
Forum rules
Would You Like To Sell Items/Plants In The Market Place? Contract SF For Details.

Re: Where to get plants

Postby Tex233 » Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:23 pm

Hi y'all I'm from the Austin Texas area and am interested in buying some plants. I've noticed that some of you are from Texas, if any one is in my area where i could come pick them up. let me know

Thanks!
Tex233

Postby Tex233 » Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:53 pm

Bob hooked me up with some plants. i payed for 2 and to my surprise he sent me 3 rooted plants with a cutting :D !! Although some of the leaves feel off during shipping, all are doing well except for one which i don't think was his fault, just careless carriers. Thanks a bunch bob!
Tex233

Postby DanG » Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:53 am

Tex233 wrote:Bob hooked me up with some plants. i payed for 2 and to my surprise he sent me 3 rooted plants with a cutting :D !! Although some of the leaves feel off during shipping, all are doing well except for one which i don't think was his fault, just careless carriers. Thanks a bunch bob!

GoodVibesBob is a cool guy. Make a grow log or feel free to post questions if you are having some trouble :)
I hope for nothing. I fear nothing. I am free.
-Nikos Kazantzakis

Use Your Cellphone Camera for Close-up/Macro Photography
DanG

Postby woodlife » Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:24 pm

FYI: Bob Smith is having some internetz issues.
(he asked me to relay the message)
He also said Growing seasons open and he's ready for sales. So if yer gonna get some plants, might want to consider sending out those order requests. :ugeek:
woodlife

Postby woodlife » Mon May 02, 2011 9:46 am

Got Bob's plants in today and I give him a A+. Plants look healthy, package arrived on time, and I really don't have to touch them for about another week as they are, strait from the package. Thanks Bob, u da man! :mrgreen:
woodlife

Postby actinius » Wed May 18, 2011 11:47 pm

Hey, more good words about Bob. Got two of his plants a couple of days ago. Compared with what I have bought from nurseries online, these are superb! Nice and leafy and still moist upon arrival, you can tell Bob really cares about his plants. And Bob is just a pleasure to deal with, just a genuinely friendly guy. I highly recommend Bob over anywhere else.
actinius

Postby Ulmdorgr » Wed May 25, 2011 1:10 pm

CAREFUL WITH SHAMANIC EXTRACTS! A member at salviasource recently got a VERY unhealthy plant. See here: http://www.salviasource.org/forum/index ... pic=8331.0
Anything that I post is fictional and is purely part of my imagination. Do not attempt any of the activities described above.
Ulmdorgr

Postby Unclejack » Thu May 26, 2011 8:31 am

Hehe I will try to order something small in the next few weeks then, I do only live like 150 kilometers away from that company though. The user in that topic had ordered a plant that had to travel 6 days.. Now those plants should arrive clean but perhaps something went wrong outside of their control. Who knows, anyway when I order something in the near future and it arrives here I will tell you if it worked fine or not.
Unclejack

Postby nothim » Thu May 26, 2011 11:15 pm

need to see pictures of luna!

is anyone helping with a trade in e.u.?

i am in a financial crysis right now , and can not afford the transaction.
nothim

Postby NWgrow » Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:09 pm

I wanted to give a public THANK YOU to Bob Smith. I ordered some plants from him a little while back and couldn't have been happier with both the plants and his service. He packages them very well to ensure a safe arrival and once delivered, he will continue to be there for you to answer any growing question you may have. This guy treats you like a friend and carries out transactions like a true professional. If you're on the fence over whom to order plants from, I highly recommend Bob. A+
NWgrow

Postby Dorabella » Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:26 am

I'd like to recommend http://www.EthnoDirect.com Ordered two rooted cuttings from him, and he was cool answering all my questions :)
Also I got some good tips on caring for the plants after arrival, which is great 'cause I've been so excited I might have missed something on my own. *hehe*
Yesterday they arrived, well packaged indeed, and both looking really nice and well rooted. A+ from me too.
Dorabella

Postby Indonesian » Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:07 pm

hi i'm a newbie, i live in Indonesia it's really far away from U.S.A. I really want to grow salvia in here. but it's really rare in here and i already search for seeds or cutting for 6 months and i never get it. anybody can help me how can i buy it or get it?
many thanks
peace
Indonesian

Postby nothim » Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:14 am

closer to you might be in europe -search the uk sites and you will probably get a chance to find one!
nothim

Postby SF » Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:49 pm

Indonesian wrote:hi i'm a newbie, i live in Indonesia it's really far away from U.S.A. I really want to grow salvia in here. but it's really rare in here and i already search for seeds or cutting for 6 months and i never get it. anybody can help me how can i buy it or get it?
many thanks
peace

I sent you a Private Message.
SF
Site Admin

Postby jg1977 » Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:11 pm

Hi!

I´m a newbie, i live in Portugal and i don´t find cuttings in Portugal. Anybody can help me how can i buy it or get it?

Thanks
jg1977

PreviousNext

Return to Plants And Seeds For Sale