need plant around IL/WI border...help!

Salvia Divinorum Mass Distribution Project.

need plant around IL/WI border...help!

Postby reekofputrefaction » Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:01 pm

i seek a live salvia plant and am around the IL/WI border, the Kenosha/Zion area. please contact me at [email protected]
any and all help is greatly appreciated.
thank you.
reekofputrefaction

Re: need plant around IL/WI border...help!

Postby Ulmdorgr » Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:19 am

Good luck.

I deleted your post in the where to find plants thread because it was just a duplicate of this one.
Ulmdorgr

Postby reekofputrefaction » Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:56 pm

does the legality of seeds differ from that of a live plant regarding salvia divinorum, specifically in the Wisconsin area?
if anyone knows any info concerning this, sharing would be greatly appreciated.
i have just recently acquired a greenthumb and am trying to collect cuttings and such to cultivate my own "exotic" garden.

problem is, im just a little too late on salvia for it to be legally shipped to me.

i am also interested in acquiring a variety of different shamanic plants (and cacti, possibly).

[email protected]

id greatly appreciate any help. im new to the wonderful world of botanics and their cultivation.
reekofputrefaction

Postby ChemistKen » Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:34 am

Well as far as sally d seeds go, they are rare and are hard to germinate when it does seed...If someone does produce seeds they are likely doing it to try to produce genetically varied offspring and not likely to give them away, but if you by happen chance find someone selling salvia d seeds, they would likely be very pricey and not be very viable and require money and effort to germinate them...

But regarding the legality of the seeds it would depend on how the law is written...also I'm unsure if the seeds would actually contain salvinorin A in them or not(likely not) but if they did then they would be illegal since salvinorin A would be a scheduled substance in your state...
ChemistKen

Postby Ulmdorgr » Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:26 am

Ulmdorgr

Postby RocketeerJim » Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:06 am

I use it as a homeopathic herb, to help me to better understand the reality that others have constructed for me in this world.
RocketeerJim

Postby Muxoe » Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:47 pm

reekofputrefaction wrote:i seek a live salvia plant and am around the IL/WI border, the Kenosha/Zion area. please contact me at [email protected]
any and all help is greatly appreciated.
thank you.

PM me. I might be able to help you out.
Muxoe

Return to SDMDP