Morning Glory??

Everything else. If you don't know where to post a topic, post it here.

Morning Glory??

Postby tryingtogrow » Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:51 pm

Hey guys, I recently bought some morning glory seeds (20 of them) and I was wondering what sort of effects Im going to get when I use them...

Do I smoke the leaves or the seeds?

One of my friends said that they did an LSA extraction on morning glory?

Peace-Out 8-)
Peace-Out
tryingtogrow

Re: Morning Glory??

Postby Ulmdorgr » Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:54 pm

Doing an extraction is illegal, and usually the act of consuming the seeds is as well. Without an extraction, I guarantee that you will feel sick from the other chemicals within the seeds. Also note that 20 may not be enough - I'm not sure (one reference below says 50-500). As the first video I listed says, before attempting a trip, try a few to find out if you're allergic to them. It would be bad to do a full dose if you were allergic... Oh, also, some seeds are coated in nasty chemicals. One other health precaution: vasoconstriction. Do not consume if you have a heart or blood pressure condition. A family history of those things may also be a precaution to prevent you from attempting it. I am not a doctor.

The first video suggests not doing a water or alcohol extraction, "It's not worth it."

Check these out:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtGn4IjgIPE
http://www.erowid.org/plants/morning_gl ... _faq.shtml
http://www.hipforums.com/newforums/show ... p?t=242071
http://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=2075
Anything that I post is fictional and is purely part of my imagination. Do not attempt any of the activities described above.
Ulmdorgr

Postby Chewy » Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:00 pm

Yea, if you bought those seeds from a store they have a chemical that'll make you sick if you consume it. I would suggest getting rivea strain seeds. Ive been told they are the most potient. And even at that i would grow my own plant and harvest the seeds at the end of summer. Why risk it when you can make your own high quality seeds.
Chewy

Postby tryingtogrow » Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:26 pm

Thanks for the info guys... I'v just been on a hunt to find plants like Salvia that are legal and will get me high.. :mrgreen:

Peace-out 8-)
Peace-Out
tryingtogrow

Postby Ulmdorgr » Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:25 pm

Most of them have negative (very low LD50) side effects, like nutmeg, morning glory, and datura stromium.
Anything that I post is fictional and is purely part of my imagination. Do not attempt any of the activities described above.
Ulmdorgr

Postby katsumoto » Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:59 am

Neurosoup from youtube said laying down and breathing deeply/slowly helps alleviate the cramps and digestion issues.

I'm thinking of ordering some Hawaiian baby woodrose seeds, they seem easy/fun to grow and are pretty cheap. Has anyone heard of or ordered seeds from iamshaman dotcom? Thats where I was referred to...
katsumoto

Postby Ulmdorgr » Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:52 pm

I've heard of it, but haven't heard any experiences. If the seeds are like $20, I would just take the risk and find out for the good of everyone =)
Ulmdorgr

Postby katsumoto » Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:04 pm

They are cheap, Like $5 for 50-100 seeds and supposedly have a 20% germination success rate which can be increased with certain cultivation techniques.

They can be chewed and taken through saliva like morning glory and supposedly have high levels of LSA so give a nice a trip off 5-10 seeds. The plant is pretty big and produces round seed pods, gonna take awhile to get to that point but it looks cool so itll be fun to grow anyway.

I'll order some when I get my next check :)
katsumoto

Postby Ulmdorgr » Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:36 pm

In the video I posted, it sounds like if you let them mix with your saliva, it will induce a gag reflex... might want to look into that.
Ulmdorgr

Postby merryjohn » Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:58 am

are you kidding GOOD woodrose seeds can run up to a $1.50 each! but usually round 40-60$ for 100. But 10 woodrose seeds will make you trip way more than 200 morning glory seeds. woodrose does contian small amounts of cyanide tho that make you feel a lot more nautious and leads to nasty muscle cramps. But when cid is scarce HBWR is the best substitute.

MAKE SURE YOU GET THE HAWAIIAN STRAIN!! the indian is crappy and DO NOT BE FOOLDED BY CHEAP GHANA STRAINS! it has almsot NO LYSERGICS ACIDS!!

GHANA HBWR=SHIT. HAWAIIAN HBWR=THE SHIT!

If you dont have a credit card to order online tho or cant make a visit to hawaii, the morning glory does work but you gotta do like 500 of the shits and still wont trip that hard. You can buy them at most walmarts and almost all home depots/lowes. I recommend getting the Burpee Flying saucers, Heavenly blues, and/or grandpa otts prolly in the order. The poison is mostly a myth, but it does happen. its not to deter recreational use, its an antifungal to prevent the seeds rotting, but it will give you nasty bellyache (death if you ate like a pound), but theyre easy to spot because the seeds will be coated in or have specs of purple. If the seeds aint purple they prolly good but dont take my advice. Ive never had "bad" seeds from Burpee.

Heres a nifty page for the comparison of oliliqui, HBWR, and morning glory (as well as the diff MG strains) and their LSx and ergx contents.
http://www.erowid.org/plants/hbw/hbw_info1.shtml

Either way to get the best effects id recommend putting them in a coffee grinder.

The only easy and reliable extraction is know of is a petroleum ether/ethanol wash which is 2 steps you have to repeat over and over, and 95% ethanol got a "burn" to it while the ether just got a plain BOOM! (at least take highscool chem at a bare min). dont get lock up for extracting lysergic acid in your flintstones coffee mug that blew up your parents house.
ImageImage
Botanical Enthusiast
merryjohn

Postby nothim » Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:02 pm

i would not go for this acid seeds!!! i rather drink a nice cup of wine and have a stake job(game as in game the food) in the same time than hollow my liver with this small and tiny acids!!!
nothim

Postby dreamyone » Tue May 04, 2010 5:18 am

this plant is very easy to grow, and it grows here almost on every corner :D
U need to take 100 seeds, grind them and cover with cold water. Do it in total darkness and leave the water with grinded seeds in total dark place for 24 hours. Than strain and drink water. This method is recommended by NeuroSoup site to reduce negative effects.
dreamyone

Postby Chewy » Fri May 07, 2010 9:29 am

lol, DONT BLOW UP YOUR PARENTS HOUSE,

As a parent, i must say that is an important step with anything you do
Chewy

Postby Ulmdorgr » Fri May 07, 2010 10:22 am

Yeah the water extraction seems to work well. Also, to compare Hawaiian Baby Woodrose seeds to others, 25 HBW seeds can be like 100 of other species... Remember to take a primary dose of just a few seeds to see if you're allergic to something inside...
Ulmdorgr

Postby tryingtogrow » Fri May 07, 2010 7:49 pm

Haha, lol this is a stupid question but...How many Seeds dose the MG give off?
tryingtogrow

Next

Return to General Discussion