Tea Method

The different ways to consume/use Salvia divinorum and other entheogens, personal rituals, and trip reports.

Tea Method

Postby nothim » Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:16 am

Fill a bowl (cereal and milk kind of bowl) with dried leaves. Now take the leaves and boil them in water or milk , when the water boils leave them there to boil 2 or 3 minutes. After that cover the pot and leave the tea covered to cool down. The tea is ready , use honey to sweeten or magic berries for the lucky ones. Drink it fast , otherwise you will not be able to finish it. The rest you know....
nothim

Re: Tea Method

Postby SF » Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:51 pm

wow really ? what effects did this produce ? i heard it wasnt as effective as the quid method
SF
Site Admin

Postby Ulmdorgr » Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:23 pm

Salvinorin A doesn't get absorbed when ingested, so unless the temperature heavily increases its ability to be absorbed by the oral mucosa, this can't work. To make it work, just hold and swish it around in your mouth.
Anything that I post is fictional and is purely part of my imagination. Do not attempt any of the activities described above.
Ulmdorgr

Postby nothim » Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:12 am

regarding the method, it works for me, you do not have to eat to much food before, and try to drink it on a light stomach, not empty but not full either....- calm music , at night , eyes closed and lay down are ESENTIALS!!!!!!
nothim

Postby unstable » Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:21 pm

I have read that it is poor absorbtion in the gut...I have also read of a method where one eats leaf after leaf (instead of just chewing the leaves).

My question would be...if one were to somehow bypass the mouth completely, but ingest enough salvinorin A in the gut...would the effects be felt?

Or when drinking the tea or eating many leaves, is the effect felt primarily from the absorbtion in the mouth that occurs while trying to ingest said tea or leaves....if that makes sense.

;)
...She said all energy is only borrowed, and one day you have to give it back.
unstable

Postby nothim » Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:05 pm

i really do not know, I think the quantity of the dry leaves boiled is the mechanism of action independent , and acts everywhere in organism. Everyone feels different, what for you is just a feather touch for me , might hit me like a train......It does not matter whether is the mouth or the stomach, it works for me, but it is a big but, i forgot, it matters how often do you take it , cause the body may get used with it , and may not react......
nothim

Postby SF » Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:09 pm

I have Heard that the mazatec's would either do the quid method, eat lots and lots of leaves, or they would juice the leaves to make a tea out of them.

The method that involves eating Salvia Divinorum leaves would be effective if larger amount of leaves are use. Because the mazatec had such a huge amount of Salvia leaves they were able to make this an effective method.

I am not saying that smaller amounts wouldnt work to, i just dont think they could be as powerful as eating a stomach full of salvia leaves.
SF
Site Admin

Postby nothim » Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:14 am

Yes, you are right, and it lasts longer too, and if the music is there too and it is the right music(didge type of music like this: http://www.inlakesh.com/music.html ) it lasts even longer. And the experince on tea is not so aggresive like when you smoke.
nothim

How to preserve fresh leaves in honey!!!

Postby nothim » Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:10 am

-good for keeping potency, you can use it for a long , long time,

use honey or chunky solid crystallized honey --- do not heat honey , let the sun do it,
do not wash the fresh leaves , they are cleaned by the humid environement, --stuff how many leaves you can in the jar, try to roll quid portions and stuff them there,--pour the honey in , leaving as little air as possible in the jar, there it will be a lot of air bubbles but you will find a way to get them out with patience, when you close the lid put some honey on the edge of the jar so it gets air tight closed, make sure it is full , the content tends to float on top so each day till you get bored turn the jar up side down and vice versa next day...leaving it in a dark place, ---when you get something out do not top up extra honey cause the active ingredient it will get into the honey and you will lose the potency, that is why you have to get the jar stuffed..., store in a dry and dark place as long as you would like.

here is a photo with a mixed experiment ---- there are lots of herbs and they do great, they are fresh, I somehow combined liquid honey with solid one, cause I ran out of the solid one and could not be arsed to go out and grope after honey....

http://www.flickr.com/photos/boolie2010 ... 6/sizes/l/

I have ventured to taste a spoon just for the taste and it is wicked taking in consideration all the mints and spicies from there.

peace,
j.k.
nothim

Postby RocketeerJim » Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:05 am

Wow Boolie, that pic is really quite fascinating. I think I could trip out by just staring at it.
RocketeerJim

Postby Ulmdorgr » Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:24 am

Oh man I haven't seen this in a while. January? Dang. I assume you ate it all up. Did it turn out well?
Ulmdorgr

Postby nothim » Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:37 pm

:mrgreen:

nope , lol, still untouched, lol
still untouched, i think i will leave it for next to come , if they will make something out of it....
nothim

Postby Ulmdorgr » Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:17 pm

Lol, how long do you expect it to be kept? Until you die?
Ulmdorgr

Postby nothim » Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:34 pm

longer :lol:
nothim

Postby Ulmdorgr » Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:31 am

What does the aging do? Make it taste better? It seems like it would just mold or something.
Ulmdorgr

Next

Return to Methods of Use