Worst trip yet

The different ways to consume/use Salvia divinorum and other entheogens, personal rituals, and trip reports.

Re: Worst trip yet

Postby DanG » Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:38 pm

2012 Singularity? Yeah. just look at the internet. It connected people from everywhere and nobody from 50 years ago would have believed this is possible!
I get all giddy and shit when i think about merging the internet with our brains... Spooky but it's progress :)
I hope for nothing. I fear nothing. I am free.
-Nikos Kazantzakis

Use Your Cellphone Camera for Close-up/Macro Photography
DanG

Postby Ulmdorgr » Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:20 am

The problem is that we store everything publicly via shitty corporate servers that will eventually go down. Immortality is a dream. Store yourself in a book, it lasts longer.
Anything that I post is fictional and is purely part of my imagination. Do not attempt any of the activities described above.
Ulmdorgr

Postby DanG » Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:43 am

Yeah... I hope i live to see the day that we no longer need money to make the world go around.
The human race has so much potential if we just lean to collaborate on one specific task. Like taking a year of personal sacrifice to end famine? I mean every single one of us just doing something about it, that would be great :)

Old books are great man. Makes me wonder if the writer thought about how his/her work can change someone's perspective in life a hundred years from publishing it?
-Nikos Kazantzakis

DanG

Postby nothim » Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:18 am

i think that was his goal , to leave something behind to help others .

and respect !!!
nothim

Postby DanG » Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:46 pm

I think you're right notboolie. Much respects to anyone who has ever written a book. It's a lot work!!!
-Nikos Kazantzakis

DanG

Postby nothim » Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:27 am

;) :lol:
nothim

Postby swatch » Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:37 pm

This is my first post to the forum. I just joined a few days ago. I'm sorry it took me this long to find you guys.

I wanted to let you know I've been experiencing life with Salvia Divinorum, and I know almost exactly what the poster is referring to. Please do not let it scare you away. Take these opportunities to dig deep into your life and study what has happened. I am not sure how many times you guys have all had experiences, but I'm coming up on 20 now since December of 2010, and I have to say my first 5 were a joyride. My middle 5 were tortuous to my mind and my being. Words can't describe what I experienced about this life, others, and how "all of this" works, but all I can say is, I am a changed person since I started almost a year ago, and I like the person I'm becoming. I am SO MUCH more in touch with nature, friends and family, and genuinely enjoy being with the people that are most important in my life. I owe that to Salvia, because prior to that, I was a very superficial/materialistic person, and now, after the experiences I've had, I don't give a SHIT about pretty much anything except my life, my friends and family, and nature. hehehe My last 5 or so trips have been so much more reassuring, and pleasant, because I believe I have "come to terms" with what is happening, and I'm letting go and allowing things to happen. I probably should have told you earlier...I'm a control freak in my life. It's ridiculous. So, I think a huge part of the unpleasant trips is the control freak in me not wanting to let go and allow things to happen. This is why I enjoy these experiences so much, though, because it allows me to change who I am as a person, and I'm learning how to let go of the need for control in my real life.

I'm debating on whether or not to publicly post all my journal entries from my trips, as they are very private and personal to me, and I don't particularly want a public record of some of the "insane" things that I describe about my theories on how "all this works".

Anyway, thanks for all your posts, everyone. I look forward to contributing, however I can, to as many of the different topics that are out there. Right now, I've just started growing my very first plants, and I'm hoping to be able to provide a good life to these plants that have given me so much life.
swatch

Postby RocketeerJim » Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:46 pm

Welcome to the forum, Swatch. I'm glad the Goddess has been so good to you. Wonderful to hear about others who have experienced the positive aspects now and again. Maybe some day you'll grow some as some of us have. It's an enriching experience. BTW your posts are all anonymous so feel free to regale us with your trip reports. That's what we're here for. :D
Life is short and you only get one. It is yours so use it selfishly. Find your true path and follow it. Be true to your own convictions. And love each other.
RocketeerJim

Postby Ulmdorgr » Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:38 pm

Hey Swatch, if you give me an alias, I will release your journals on my website, chemicalreality.org. I haven't had a reason to update it in a long time, but this could be a cool project for us both. I have notes of my own I've been saving, but if you're ready to share yours I can make it happen.

If you're interested, send me a private message with an email I can get in touch with you at.
Anything that I post is fictional and is purely part of my imagination. Do not attempt any of the activities described above.
Ulmdorgr

Postby swatch » Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:09 pm

Let me think about it for a little while. I appreciate the offer. I'm going to head over to your site and check out what you've got there.

I was checking out another forum site two nights ago, and man, I got pretty depressed with what I read about that "Brett" guy/kid. I had no idea about him, but the reason I got depressed is because I understand what he was feeling. I'm still trying to deal with what has been uncovered, but I could never take my life over it. It's depressing knowing his mom made it her personal vendetta to wipe Salvia off the face of the earth, though. That's not the way to go about it. It's all about education. I don't have any idea how old you guys are on this forum, but I just crossed into my 40's, and while I don't agree with making ANYTHING illegal, I do believe in having rules and consequences for your actions. Part of those rules would be that I don't think a person younger than 21 should be able to indulge in Salvia. Your brain just isn't ready for what you may discover, and I think maybe these younger kids (the arizona shooter guy and this brett dude) just triggered something in their brains that they couldn't handle reality anymore, and didn't know how to cope with it. I don't know. I'm guessing. I am not in their shoes, but I definitely relate to what I've read from this thread, and from those other guys. One of my best friends and soulmate just recently told me a very important thing to remember: "Don't forget you're tripping." If things start to go sideways (unpleasant), remember you're coming back. This is why its SO IMPORTANT to have a trusted sitter. I have done it twice without one, and those were two of the worst experiences I ever had. It's important to have someone you can talk with about what you have experienced, because you can bounce things off them, and they can help to ground you and bring you back. It angers me to no end when I keep seeing these idiots on YouTube posting their trips and in almost every scenario, they are in a party atmosphere (meaning more than 3 people in my opinion), and this is what is fueling the fire for banning this magnificent gift of a plant from our country and others. Sorry for the digression. As you continue to see me on here, you'll notice that's a thing with me. hehehe

Take care, be safe, and have a great weekend, everyone!
swatch

Postby Ulmdorgr » Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:09 pm

I do various group experiences (the biggest one was during one of my uses, in which I had over 10 friends in a room watching me). It's important because a few of my friends and I are very familiar with salvia divinorum and are able to provide a perfect setting for people trying it for the first time. I make sure to provide safety, give them extract for free, create a personalized experience (e.g. favorite music, bring pets close by, etc.), only take serious volunteers, and have a serious reflection period (which usually lasts the rest of the evening).

As far as tripping out super hard goes: I totally understand what it means to "change" from using psychedelics. It's really easy to be swept away into fantasy. It's quite fun, but if you push it too far, it's tough to change back.
Ulmdorgr

Postby RocketeerJim » Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:58 am

Ulmdorgr wrote:I do various group experiences (the biggest one was during one of my uses, in which I had over 10 friends in a room watching me). It's important because a few of my friends and I are very familiar with salvia divinorum and are able to provide a perfect setting for people trying it for the first time. I make sure to provide safety, give them extract for free, create a personalized experience (e.g. favorite music, bring pets close by, etc.), only take serious volunteers, and have a serious reflection period (which usually lasts the rest of the evening).

As far as tripping out super hard goes: I totally understand what it means to "change" from using psychedelics. It's really easy to be swept away into fantasy. It's quite fun, but if you push it too far, it's tough to change back.

Wow, a Salvia Concierge service! Kudos, Ulmy!
Life is short and you only get one. It is yours so use it selfishly. Find your true path and follow it. Be true to your own convictions. And love each other.
RocketeerJim

Postby Ulmdorgr » Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:57 pm

Salvia has initiated some of the best nights of conversation these past few years. I'm really glad that I've had it in my life, even with a few harrowing experiences. Since the trip described at the start of this thread, I've consumed it a couple more times. Every time is unique and awesome. Particularly if you use music. I don't think I'll ever smoke salvia again without massive tunes. I channel vibrations into words... ahaha.
Ulmdorgr

Postby nothim » Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:52 am

Particularly if you use music

;)
nothim

Postby Ulmdorgr » Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:08 pm

Ahaha, I know that's one thing me and Nothim definitely agree upon. MUSIC IS KEY!
Ulmdorgr

PreviousNext

Return to Methods of Use