i went on a mindblowing hallucination filled salvia trip

The different ways to consume/use Salvia divinorum and other entheogens, personal rituals, and trip reports.

i went on a mindblowing hallucination filled salvia trip

Postby cmonk1113 » Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:56 pm

hello, well i still feel a little unsettled,my recent salvia trip is engraved in my mind, i filled my pipe with my beloved salvia, sat back and took a huge hit held it in over 30 seconds, then blew it out, i instantly saw a wave or force of some kind approach me flowing along the walls down through the floor and reach me totally enveloping me, i could see dim red,purple,blue,green mixed colors clearly outlining a solid brickwall that seemed to surround every place i looked towards then wall seemed to close in on me i would reach out, then i was on other side of brickwall trying to get back over when i saw myself on floor looking down over a cloudly sun filled orangeblue sky that seemed to have no end, like i was on a clear glass that was out in sky ,not moving but just there, then i started coming back to reality.... there were 4others with me my wife, sister in law, her boyfriend and their cousin,,,, everyone freaked out on me and said that i was verbally expressing what i saw and i was reaching out for help,,,, so u can see why i am still amazed with salvia,,,, i will continue to visit with salvia as i am very hopeful to visit another place again...quid method is in near future for me.... until next time,,, treat salvia divinorum as spiritual guide....
cmonk1113

Re: i went on a mindblowing hallucination filled salvia trip

Postby Ulmdorgr » Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:04 am

Aha, hopefully next time your trip sitters will be prepared. They cannot be afraid for you, for there is nothing to fear!

I've seen the waves, vaguely seen the wall, I've watched the sun while standing on a platform with energy beings (some might say aliens, others angels), so yes. Your first journey (was it your first?) seems to have been very welcoming. =)
Anything that I post is fictional and is purely part of my imagination. Do not attempt any of the activities described above.
Ulmdorgr

Postby ChemistKen » Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:53 am

I can't wait till my first journey with salvia...hopefully soon, I'd like to have my first experience with fresh homegrown stuff though...so when I produce some of that :D
ChemistKen

Postby cmonk1113 » Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:08 pm

well ulmdorgr, that was my first journey its was very interesting to say the least,,,,i left out some actions that my sitters say i was saying and doing more than i remember.....
cmonk1113

Postby Ulmdorgr » Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:22 am

Yeah I understand cmonk. That's the trance induced by anesthesia that results in somnambulistic-like behavior and archetypal dreams; I usually just call it "the trance." Make sure you write down EVERYTHING you remember. Every day that passes and the experience will become more hazy (since the chemical affects your short term memory, its difficult to recall an entire experience after just a few minutes).

Ken: homegrown Salvia is typically used for the quid method, because it offers a unique experience (the quid method uses doses over 200 times that of smoked doses) completely different from the commercially available extracts. I don't really see the point in waiting to smoke her, unless you've already had experiences and would like to create a traditional, more loving approach or ritual.
Anything that I post is fictional and is purely part of my imagination. Do not attempt any of the activities described above.
Ulmdorgr

Postby ChemistKen » Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:27 am

I want to use the quid method, mostly because I don't smoke herbs...

Therefore once I have a plant and some fresh leaves then I'll be ready.
ChemistKen

Return to Methods of Use