Small Browning

Help On Growing Salvia Divinorum

Small Browning

Postby grahamb » Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:38 am

I got my plant about 10 days ago and it is growing nicely however when I first got it I left it in the sun for too long and a small burn on the tips of the top leaves occurred. Just wanted to know if this will stop the leaves from growing if the tips are a little burnt. Also the leaves on the bottom of the plant have many brown spots on them and a tiny hole this looks like a small pest got to it but I am not sure if it is pests or if it is because it is too close to the dirt. Other than these slight problems my plant is growing nicely and I have noticed many changes since I received the plant.

Thank You,
grahamb
The website below is a website I use to make money online, try it and click on view advertisements, and view on the advertisements. I joined a few months ago and it makes me around a dollar a day.

http://www.onbux.com/?r=grahamb
grahamb

Re: Small Browning

Postby nothim » Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:10 pm

you are ok!!!
nothim

Postby RocketeerJim » Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:46 pm

Yeah, a little browning at the tips won't hurt the leaves. On the other hand, the brown area won't come back and is a drain on the plant's health so you'd might just as well trim off the brown parts.
Life is short and you only get one. It is yours so use it selfishly. Find your true path and follow it. Be true to your own convictions. And love each other.
RocketeerJim

Postby swatch » Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:01 pm

I hope this isn't considered thread hijacking, but I wanted to say that I'm experiencing the same issue with my plants, and the only correlation I can come up with is that for some reason my plants don't seem to like the misting of water, because they'll be fine for a couple of days (browning seems to go away), but then when the mister comes on, the next day the edges of the leaves will be brown, and crinkly.
They're nice and perky, aside from that, but I want to have ALL beautiful leaves. Do you think there is any validity to what I'm observing, or do you think it's something else causing the browning? I have a humidity tent now, and that DEFINITELY helped them to perk up a lot. My Blosser strain cuttings that Bob Smith sent me have even started growing new leaves at the tops, which I was ecstatic about! I just noticed today! It's just weird that these sacred beauties seem so particular about their habitat, but I'm willing to do whatever I need to keep them happy and healthy with me.
swatch

Postby Ulmdorgr » Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:28 pm

Swatch, maybe too much water?
Anything that I post is fictional and is purely part of my imagination. Do not attempt any of the activities described above.
Ulmdorgr

Return to Salvia Divinorum Cultivation