mycorrhizal fungi plant treatment

Help On Growing Salvia Divinorum

mycorrhizal fungi plant treatment

Postby swatch » Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:43 am

Hello fellow salvia farmers!

I just wanted to let you know I ordered some of this mycorrhizal fungi plant treatment about two weeks ago, and received it the other day. After reading here or on some other forum about it, I thought I'd give it a try because I really want my salvia plants to flourish. One day I intend to have such a beautiful display of these plants, the likes that Bob Smith, RocketeerJim, and some of the others on this board have!

I am somewhat leery of this stuff, even though it sounds good to read. It sure was expensive! I was thinking for the $60 I plopped down, that I would receive a big bucket of the stuff, but instead, I got a small container that looks like something my wife would have face cream in! hehehe Needless to say, I feel as if I've been taken. Time will tell.

I mixed one TSP (as the directions indicated) of the powder into a one gallon milk jug, and then proceeded to do a combination of transplanting (for those plants that were in dire health or already dead in the hopes of reviving them) or just pouring the liquid directly on the stem of the plant to let it soak its way down into the root system.

So, this thread serves as my date marker. I will post progress reports from time to time.

Happy cultivating!!!
swatch

Re: mycorrhizal fungi plant treatment

Postby Ulmdorgr » Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:07 am

What product did you buy? (link please)
Anything that I post is fictional and is purely part of my imagination. Do not attempt any of the activities described above.
Ulmdorgr

Postby swatch » Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:01 am

http://mycorrhizal.com/

It's called Rick's Monster Grow. It totally sounded like a scam to me, and probably was...it's still too early to tell, although I did go ahead and followed the directions and used it on several of my plants. Time will tell, I guess. It just seemed incredibly expensive to me. $60 for a small "face cream" type of jar, but then again, they said that 6 tablespoons would last for 140-160 plants, and apparently you only need to use it one time for the life of the plant.

I'll keep you guys posted on what happens, that's for sure.
swatch

Postby Ulmdorgr » Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:28 am

Good luck. I'd be more inclined to just use a rooting hormone, as that seems to be the most difficult part about growing salvia (besides maintaining her longevity).

I hope you get the good stuff. I hear that shit works like maaaagic.
Anything that I post is fictional and is purely part of my imagination. Do not attempt any of the activities described above.
Ulmdorgr

Return to Salvia Divinorum Cultivation