The Salvia Divinorum Mass Distribution Project - My Thoughts

Salvia Divinorum Mass Distribution Project.

Re: The Salvia Divinorum Mass Distribution Project - My Thoughts

Postby Ulmdorgr » Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:43 pm

I've got all of you guys written down. Priority goes to who's been here longest and who stays active and participates in discussions. Of course, general discussions and some things are not pertinent to growing, so this isn't a strict system.
Anything that I post is fictional and is purely part of my imagination. Do not attempt any of the activities described above.
Ulmdorgr

Postby ChemistKen » Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:08 pm

Alright cool...

I look forward to participating.
ChemistKen

Postby zokian » Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:57 am

i would be happy to care for some plants and send cuttings to people i was also thinking about buying a plant online if anyone knows any trustworthy sites please let me know
zokian

Postby Ulmdorgr » Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:49 pm

Hi zokian, what country/state/province are you in?

Check out: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=148
Anything that I post is fictional and is purely part of my imagination. Do not attempt any of the activities described above.
Ulmdorgr

Postby amber18 » Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:52 am

I would certainly like to participate in this experience, I got nothing but fresh soil around my way and it's starting to warm up so I get some plants growing right...i'm in the south jersey area so i'll know it will grow good and I wouldn't mind sending cuttings to other members...
amber18

Postby tryingtogrow » Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:21 pm

I think if you create a facebook page or facebook group for "The Salvia Mass Distribution Project" you will get a lot more people here...

Peace-out!~ 8-)
Peace-Out
tryingtogrow

Postby Whiterasta34 » Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:32 pm

Yes that would be true but they wouldn't be committed to forum or group. They would join get the plant and run, but once a problem arises they would come crawling back, not to mention on a forum one can be more open about stuff because they are hiding behind a username and on facebook your name would be known and can be stalked down.
Whiterasta34

Postby Ulmdorgr » Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:33 am

Yeah I don't trust facebook cuz of the government. But, then again, the government watches all suspicious traffic (by law ISPs must be able to hand over records of information that goes over the ISPs network). Crazy!
Ulmdorgr

Re: The Salvia Divinorum Mass Distribution Project - My Thou

Postby Kiramaykill » Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:43 am

Sounds like my cup of tea. Im ready for some cuttings :)
Kiramaykill

Postby merryjohn » Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:55 am

If someone gives me a cutting i will gladly post a grow log and even make a thorough pic tutorial on how to make your own cutting. I bought an unrooted cutting off ebay a few years back and before that black fungus killed all my plants (ALL not just salvia!) my mum rooted up a 2 gallon pot and gave off more than a dozen clones. Experienced in growing indoors and out!

So if anyone is willing to help me out with a cutting then ill pass it on, and intend on giving out more than just 3 clones.

Iv'e even managed to pretty much bring a couple plants back from the dead (i mean the stem cut in half, leaves shredded and dried!!)

It'd be nice to get a strain other than the Hoffman/Wasson one, but I can work with what i get. I'm just wanting to get at least one specimen going before it cant be found anywhere!
ImageImage
Botanical Enthusiast
merryjohn

Postby katsumoto » Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:10 pm

I read through the posts and understand whats going on. I'd like to participate in the project once it's up and running, I'll be around and active in the community so I look forward to seeing the project hopefully flourish. :)

Andy
California
katsumoto

Postby sicknick1222 » Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:11 am

This project sounds great, id love to be part of this or help in anyway i can. let me know what i can do to help =)
Show a man how to smoke.. and he will live in happiness... Show a man how to grow.. and he will become happiness...
sicknick1222

Postby Ulmdorgr » Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:18 pm

Participate in the forums. Either gain the trust of one of the growers here (wait for cuttings), or buy cuttings from an online business (see where to get plants). It's simple, really.
Ulmdorgr

Postby sicknick1222 » Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:40 pm

I was looking into getting some plants online, after i get my plant(s) going id really like to help out giving out cuttings.. who should i talk to about that?
Show a man how to smoke.. and he will live in happiness... Show a man how to grow.. and he will become happiness...
sicknick1222

Postby Ulmdorgr » Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:30 pm

It's all under the table. There's no middle man, no one to steal plants or money, and no governing authority. The only person who has sent cuttings out so far, boolie, has shipped to three people semi-secretly, but only one has created a grow log.

What I'm saying is:
  1. It's up to you. All responsibility is yours.
  2. You will probably get screwed. People lose interest and try to take advantage of others. This is why I recommend having the new grower pay for shipping (paypal is best).
  3. Report your actions on the forums so I can update the statistics and so others can help.
Ulmdorgr

PreviousNext

Return to SDMDP