The Salvia Divinorum Mass Distribution Project - My Thoughts

Salvia Divinorum Mass Distribution Project.

Re: The Salvia Divinorum Project - My Thoughts

Postby Ulmdorgr » Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:33 pm

The illegal thing is easy to bypass: anyone shipping out cuttings will know the person's address. Shippers should double check the legality of the region they are shipping to.
Anything that I post is fictional and is purely part of my imagination. Do not attempt any of the activities described above.
Ulmdorgr

Postby Whiterasta34 » Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:43 pm

That is good to know. I'll ask kjackson or w/e it is.
Whiterasta34

Postby SF » Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:42 am

Welcome and yes of course we would love to see all of our members have a chance to grow and distributed this plants.

We are working on collection enough mother plants big enough to support taking large amounts of cuttings from.

The weather is still bad for now. These would grow so much faster and better if i could get some natural sun light but like i said its way to cold here.
SF
Site Admin

Postby Jestal » Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:59 pm

SF wrote:I had a very interesting Idea when I created this forum. The thought was about the idea of getting a small group of people together that have similar interests in the Cultivation and Distribution of Salvia Divinorum and/or other Entheogenic plants. Once settled on the forum and familiar with everyone, We would then attempt to mass grow Salvia Divinorum Plants with the idea of Distribution to a large number of people wanting to cultivate Salvia Divinorum plants to keep the plants, genetics alive and availability to the generally interested humanoids.

The Plan Salvia Divinorum Mass Distribution Project

I am attempting to take the little amount of Salvia Divinorum cuttings that I have in my personal collection, propagate them till i have a good amount. Then i would want to pass out 10 Salvia Divinorum Cuttings to a selected 10 people from this forums members list.

Whenever a member here at http://forum.salviadivinorumblog.com receives their Salvia Divinorum Cutting(s), that person would follow the advice of our knowledgeable growers here at the Salvia Divinorum Forum. If help is needed, it is always available.

Once your cuttings grow to a healthy, larger size, you will want to take something around 3-4 cuttings. If the cuttings root, then you can send them to new members here on the forum and they would then start the process over.

Later in the future we will have other Salvia Divinorum strains. It would be nice to have all strains available to the public for medicinal research and possibility of creating stable genetics for Salvia Divinorum seeds production.

We do not want this plant to be an endangered. We need to pass these plants out and keep them alive while we still have a chance. Who knows what the future might bring for this plant. We need to help make a difference.

If you want to help make a difference then pass this link out to your friends. If you use Digg or other bookmarking services feel free to bookmark this post to share it with the world. We need all help we can get on this subject.

Ok I joined, can you send me them so I can help out?
Jestal

Postby Ulmdorgr » Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:58 am

Jestal: two things you should be aware of. 1) SF recently moved and lost all of his mother plants. He is growing a new batch of cuttings, that should be ready by late spring (that's my guess; he may be able to give you a more accurate time frame). 2) I think he will charge you shipping, just to be fair (according to one person who was on the forum, it is something like $15 for domestic U.S. shipping; probably just in the contiguous states). This is a good thing because it proves to him that you're serious about this, and that you'll invest not only your money, but your time into a grow log and propagating additional cuttings.

I hope you don't lose interest in the project. Cheers!
Anything that I post is fictional and is purely part of my imagination. Do not attempt any of the activities described above.
Ulmdorgr

Postby nothim » Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:35 am

severe but good, straight to the point , i hope the chaps from nz and tw will read your message too , ulmdy!!!
nothim

Postby Sythix » Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:04 pm

How may I participate in this? I have the landscape and time available to plant and take care of this precious herb here in the state of New Jersey. Although I'm a novice at plant care, I have someone that can help me. Thank you =)
Sythix

Postby Ulmdorgr » Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:47 pm

@Sythix:
Stick around until someone with a plant can ship one (that will probably be SF). Most people, upon hearing this leave the forum. The reason you should stick around is that new growers, shops, and members continually appear, and eventually someone with SD cuttings will appear. If not, then by summer SF will have a few ready to ship out. Until then, you can begin researching what you need, and help us refine our stickies with resources and info.

The point of the forum is to distribute the plants over time and support the growers with information and good vibes.
Ulmdorgr

Postby davidIA » Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:29 am

hey id like a cuting anyway of me geting one??
davidIA

Postby Ulmdorgr » Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:03 am

Not at the moment, we're all waiting for plants to grow!
Ulmdorgr

Postby cmonk1113 » Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:30 pm

hello, thats a great idea and i would be willing to accept a cutting and help in the cause, im a Texan myself,we need leaders like yourself to keep salvia divinorum circulating so that shes here to stay, thank you
cmonk1113

Postby SF » Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:27 pm

cmonk1113 wrote:hello, thats a great idea and i would be willing to accept a cutting and help in the cause, im a Texan myself,we need leaders like yourself to keep salvia divinorum circulating so that shes here to stay, thank you

thank you sir.
SF
Site Admin

Postby purpdiv » Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:38 pm

Greetings!

Brilliant idea

I would like to help in the cause and keep it going, please put my name on the waiting list for cuttings.

She is eternal.

Thank you.
purpdiv

Postby Ulmdorgr » Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:14 am

Hi and welcome purpdiv. I recorded your username, but your location (country and perhaps province) is also vital. Thanks. If you'd like, you can privately message me the information.
Ulmdorgr

Re: The Salvia Divinorum Mass Distribution Project - My Thoughts

Postby ChemistKen » Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:14 pm

Very good idea. I would like to participate and put my name on the waiting list for a cutting so that I can begin growing and sharing.

My name is Ken, I live in California, and I'm a chemist, finishing B.S. and continuing to work on my PhD.

I would like to continue this project of yours and help spread this wonderful plant. Thank You.
ChemistKen

PreviousNext

Return to SDMDP