The Salvia Divinorum Mass Distribution Project - My Thoughts

Salvia Divinorum Mass Distribution Project.

The Salvia Divinorum Mass Distribution Project - My Thoughts

Postby SF » Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:32 pm

I had a very interesting Idea when I created this forum. The thought was about the idea of getting a small group of people together that have similar interests in the Cultivation and Distribution of Salvia Divinorum and/or other Entheogenic plants. Once settled on the forum and familiar with everyone, We would then attempt to mass grow Salvia Divinorum Plants with the idea of Distribution to a large number of people wanting to cultivate Salvia Divinorum plants to keep the plants, genetics alive and availability to the generally interested humanoids.

The Plan Salvia Divinorum Mass Distribution Project

I am attempting to take the little amount of Salvia Divinorum cuttings that I have in my personal collection, propagate them till i have a good amount. Then i would want to pass out 10 Salvia Divinorum Cuttings to a selected 10 people from this forums members list.

Whenever a member here at http://forum.salviadivinorumblog.com receives their Salvia Divinorum Cutting(s), that person would follow the advice of our knowledgeable growers here at the Salvia Divinorum Forum. If help is needed, it is always available.

Once your cuttings grow to a healthy, larger size, you will want to take something around 3-4 cuttings. If the cuttings root, then you can send them to new members here on the forum and they would then start the process over.

Later in the future we will have other Salvia Divinorum strains. It would be nice to have all strains available to the public for medicinal research and possibility of creating stable genetics for Salvia Divinorum seeds production.

We do not want this plant to be an endangered. We need to pass these plants out and keep them alive while we still have a chance. Who knows what the future might bring for this plant. We need to help make a difference.

If you want to help make a difference then pass this link out to your friends. If you use Digg or other bookmarking services feel free to bookmark this post to share it with the world. We need all help we can get on this subject.

Requirements to participate
Please read these two posts: Board Rules and Legal Stuff.
  • Minimum of 10 constructive posts (we can easily check each post).
  • Must be willing to maintain a record of your efforts. This is known as a grow log.
  • A camera to aid in the grow log.
  • Money, materials, and equipment to take care of your plants. Taking pictures can help prove your claims and create trust.
Last edited by Ulmdorgr on Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: title change
SF
Site Admin

Re: The Salvia Divinorum Project - My Thoughts

Postby SF » Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:31 pm

Please help by clicking the Digg button and Digging this post to help distribute this idea.
SF
Site Admin

Postby Ulmdorgr » Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:03 pm

I don't think digging it will do us any good.

Most people could care less about the environment, and since this is a plant that produces an entheogen, it just pushes itself into controversy in the majority of peoples' minds.
Anything that I post is fictional and is purely part of my imagination. Do not attempt any of the activities described above.
Ulmdorgr

Postby SF » Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:10 pm

Ulmdorgr wrote:I don't think digging it will do us any good.

Most people could care less about the environment, and since this is a plant that produces an entheogen, it just pushes itself into controversy in the majority of peoples' minds.

Digging any post will generate some traffic even if its small. It will help the content be more available for search via google
But yes i agree with you, most people dont think about any plants at all. They think about drugs and want to put many plants in to this classification, even if they have medical potential.

Save Sally, SDMDP
SF
Site Admin

Postby Ulmdorgr » Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:08 am

I'm not sure what the best way to advocate this mission is. I no longer participate on Digg, so I can't help there.

Maybe we should also put effort into propagating it to things like community gardens and greenhouses (University/Government/Private).
Anything that I post is fictional and is purely part of my imagination. Do not attempt any of the activities described above.
Ulmdorgr

Postby SF » Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:40 am

Ulmdorgr wrote:I'm not sure what the best way to advocate this mission is. I no longer participate on Digg, so I can't help there.

Maybe we should also put effort into propagating it to things like community gardens and greenhouses (University/Government/Private).

that's good thinking, anyone with a green house could really help out.
SF
Site Admin

Postby Nardz420 » Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:42 am

Hey man I hit you up on you tube...im not sure the best way to reach you but ill just hit you up on here with the same message:

Are you still doing this?..its like that movie Pay it Forward..Im down with the cause..Im a master Gardener/grower. Please hit me up. Ill even be willing to trade more than 3 cuttings for free, once it gets big enough.
Nardz420

Postby Ulmdorgr » Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:26 pm

Yes we are still putting energy into this.
Ulmdorgr

Postby lcarneal » Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:28 pm

Hey .

I think this is a great idea. I'd love a clipping.

Luke
lcarneal

Postby Nardz420 » Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:13 pm

Awesome. I am originally from NC but now im in California..I know people with green houses, cloning solutions and all supplies needed to start Distributing. I feel if this project really goes underway.. we should start having wild Salvia plants! now that would be awesome. Its terrible because you can't even find the leaf in NC anymore what to say extract! :( this is becoming more serious than I would have though just a year a ago..So i was searching the internet with something that must be done, and I found your awesome video. This is truly revolutionary :D.. My name is Narayana Cieslak im 20 years old blond hair blue eyes BTW just incase trusting me with one of your precious clones is an issue. I swear If I had one i would pay it forward and even do more than 3 clones...just let me know if you want to or not, thanks! :D
Nardz420

Postby Nardz420 » Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:20 pm

Id even keep tabs on the people i traded them to to make sure they traded at least 3 theirs to other people who are willing to trade..and id make sure they cept tabs on their people and so forth lol.
Nardz420

Postby Ulmdorgr » Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:39 pm

I'm surprised SF hasn't replied here yet. But to reiterate from older requests, SF is waiting until spring before he ships out his cuttings. First of all, he recently moved so he only has a few plants right now, and they're all pretty small. Secondly, he's worried about the cold weather affecting shipments (however, others on this forum are ok with it).

If you REALLY want a cutting right now, you can PM kjackson2282 and he'll ship you one from Wisconsin for like $15.
Ulmdorgr

Postby mmarkwald » Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:10 pm

drop me a line if you want to send a cutting to me (:
mmarkwald

Postby Ulmdorgr » Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:04 pm

mmarkwald, you should contact kjackson2282 if you want a cutting at this moment. I don't think anyone in this project will ship to you unless you will pay for shipping.
Ulmdorgr

Postby Whiterasta34 » Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:28 pm

This seems to be a great Idea to try and keep Salvia going! I only see one problem, there are a few states that consider Salvia Illegal and you would have to ween out those who would be trying to get it in that said Illegal state.

But I do know that in [email protected]! it is still legal and I would love to grow it.

WhiteRasta34
Last edited by Whiterasta34 on Mon May 24, 2010 12:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Whiterasta34

Next

Return to SDMDP