Awakening

Salvia Divinorum Mass Distribution Project.

Awakening

Postby preacher » Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:21 pm

Dear world,

Hi Salvia Fan,

I am writing from London UK. My beliefs are that Salvia can be the aid to saving the world and opening the eyes of the people. 2012 will be a turning point for how the world will continue to exist, our spirit will be awakened and realisation will set upon those worthy. God is not an old chap with a beard sitting in a cloud. Mother nature is God, the balance of the universe is God; We are all carriers of her beauty but many have forgotten the roots and true purpose of our existance - to aid eachothers development, happiness and wellbeing; to love.

My eyes have openend to this beief since my first salvia experience. I believe, with the right guidance and direction, this can be used as a tool to awaken others.

My attention has been drawn to your distribution project. I am impressed and grateful for this idea. I myself have been looking to grow SD, for the purpose of guiding and introducing others as well as further personal insight. So far have not been sure where to look and how to buy a cutting or plant. Maybe you have suggestions for me. As we are some distance apart I do not know if it will be possible for me to receive a healthy cutting from yourself.

I look forward to your reply.
preacher

Re: Awakening

Postby Ulmdorgr » Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:12 am

It's difficult to talk about this because from a medical/psychological standpoint "the awakening" is a social, often drug induced, psychosis. But yes, I share a similar point of view, and welcome you here nonetheless.

As far as a cutting in the UK goes, we currently do not have a member in the UK with Salvia Divinorum. We do, however, have a grower in Europe. When his plants recover from the latest batch of cuttings, I am sure he will be willing to try and get you one or a few as well. Shipping isn't free, so be prepared to help out.

Stick around. Learn something. Share your experiences.

There are some online shops, but I have not heard good reviews about any. If someone has a suggestion please post it (I know at least one member here got cuttings from somewhere other than another member).
Anything that I post is fictional and is purely part of my imagination. Do not attempt any of the activities described above.
Ulmdorgr

Postby nothim » Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:26 am

I know at least one member here got cuttings from somewhere other than another member

interesting!?!

can you describe?

ulmdy , btw, the Plant is ok for travel, but are the people that requested it , serious with their demands?

i really care about the Plant, and i suffer to see Her waisted, or un taken care of(not sure how is the exact expresion) or wrong treated, or untreated at all, left in vain!!!

please reply!!!
nothim

Postby Ulmdorgr » Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:43 am

As far as that quote goes, I just looked it up. The only person on this forum, to my knowledge, that has acquired plants from a shop is childishaztec. He purchased from "freshSalvia," but his experiences with them show that they are only an adequate business (3 day response by email, did not ship him one of his products, but he acquired all of the plants he ordered).

Well what can I say boolie? If you're the one responsible for someone's cuttings, maybe you come up with some trust requirements (like, number of posts on this forum before you are eligible, or just by your approval, or something else). I don't want to see cuttings go to waste either. I think we should make people stick around.
Anything that I post is fictional and is purely part of my imagination. Do not attempt any of the activities described above.
Ulmdorgr

Postby nothim » Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:00 pm

sorry about the quote, i read it wrong, i thought that a member 1 asked someone here 2 for a cutting, and another person 3 here sent him 1 something else, other than the genuine cutting

my mind lol is not working as it should at this hour lol,

about the seriosity , i will wait for a confirmation, but i sent a couple of messages and i did not get any reply, so, that is what i said, i thoght that a short yes or no would not be asked too much....,

for the moment , i think it is not adequate to say who or when, i assume it is distance, let's say that , you got it ......;)
nothim

Postby Ulmdorgr » Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:04 pm

No it's ok, I understand the misunderstanding. That's why I elaborated for you.

After you private message people, which seems to be your criteria for trust, let me know after about a week if they respond or not. I can then mark them as "inactive" or "uninterested" on my spreadsheet.
Ulmdorgr

Postby nothim » Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:15 pm

it is not the case about that, maybe they got problems , like we all have, and that is why they were not here lately, i believe it is like that, from my own experience, it will happen to me too , probably? :(

they will get back ''confident"

g t g get a sand which, i am hungry :), i am back , did you enjoy the lol hedgehog story or was crap? lol
nothim

Postby Ulmdorgr » Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:43 pm

Even if they come back, I'd like to know what the status of things currently are. You know, so I can see how things are moving. So I can see communication and the action going on behind the scenes.

Yeah the hedgehog story was pretty random. Not very insightful, and pretty silly. I would never try and keep a wild animal.
Ulmdorgr

Postby nothim » Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:26 pm

:), here, it is said, that if a hedgehog builds his dwelling in your garden area somewhere, the house will be protected by evil, and that it will be harmony inside the house!!!

there are so many at the seaside here, during summer, if you stay still with no noise, just watching the green esplanade(slope) that goes down to the beach, you can see them getting out from their burrows , at night, in search of food, they are kick ass lol, it is so funny , like , when they hear(feel,sense) a crack , they quickly morph into a spikeball, chillin' ;)
nothim

Postby merryjohn » Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:42 pm

honestly i quite dislike salvinorin A. ill pop a few tabs if i wanna self-explore.

I just love growing plants, and exotic ones even more. Even before this forum existed and my plants were still alive i routinely gave away or cheaply sold cuttings, just to help spread the plant around. Its a nice bush to have by the screen door too!
ImageImage
Botanical Enthusiast
merryjohn

Return to SDMDP