Where to get Salvia Divinorum plants

Plants, Seeds And Various Other Items For Sale
Forum rules
Would You Like To Sell Items/Plants In The Market Place? Contract SF For Details.

Re: Where to get plants

Postby Ulmdorgr » Fri May 14, 2010 11:29 am

That really sucks, but at least they got back to you. I think being robbed is a legitimate excuse to do bad business temporarily.
Ulmdorgr

Postby Competive Sedative » Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:08 am

According to the FDA who is the one who is the Authority of determining if a ethnobotanical is legit of nor. The FDA denied this store from selling Salvia for now, while all the other places are saying they are just sold out. Here is the real place, and you can ask any of the reputable Salvia Gurus or EROWIDS.ORG. This site ishttp://www.bouncingbearbotanicals.com?ref=1567. Don't fuck around with all the other gimmicks, this one acutally has the food and drug administration hating on them, they would onl do that if it were real.
Competive Sedative

Postby RocketeerJim » Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:02 am

Do I understand you correctly to say "this is the only place to get legitimate ethnobotanicals and they can't sell them"?

What about freshsalvia? I emailed them a few days ago and they said their turnaround time on an order for a salvia plant is 1-2 weeks. Doesn't sound like they're "freshout".

I think you may be misinformed and that you are reaching false conclusions based on that.
RocketeerJim

Postby Ulmdorgr » Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:39 pm

Jim, Bouncing Bear Botanicals was a distributor that got raided because at least one person involved was extracting things like mescaline and DMT from their plants. SalviaDivinorumBlog.com used to link to them for ad revenue, and we consider them an affiliate. We talked about this when it was a current event, here: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=97

Like Competive Sedative says, they don't sell salvia right now. Instead, they are partnering with SalviaSupply.com (see here: http://www.salviasupply.com/salviasuppl ... index.html ).
Ulmdorgr

Postby ChemistKen » Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:29 pm

I got my plant from http://www.sellsalvia.com/aff/jrox.php?id=1022 and it took them a couple weeks for them to send the plant to me and it takes them a few days to respond to emails, but once they shipped it got here quick and in pretty good condition...
ChemistKen

Postby RocketeerJim » Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:05 pm

Yeah, I saw the "travestic" news about BBB shortly after I joined the forum and was aware of their DEA problems. I did a little more reading on the web and found that most if not all charges against BBB were dropped.

My point was in response to Competive's statement: "The FDA denied this store from selling Salvia for now, while all the other places are saying they are just sold out." I read that to mean "BBB is prohibited (by FDA) from selling Salvia, and "all the other places" [vendors?] are saying they [all the other vendors] are sold out."

Contrary to that, FreshSalvia told me only three or four days ago they could ship a Salvia plant to me with a 1-2 week turnaround. Thus, FreshSalvia is not saying they are sold out. I didn't bother to contact any other vendors and so I had 100% success rate finding someone who is not "sold out".
RocketeerJim

Postby redfieldTnT » Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:08 pm

I ordered 2 blosser strain plants from funnyfarmherb.com on may 26th for 20$ each plant with shipping it came out to $49.50.
The plants arrived on june the 4th great shipping speed they were wrapped well with popcorn foam and some cultivation instructions were in the box (Ill post that along with some sort of grow log).
One of the 2 came with 17 leaves and one came with 6 leaves They were 7-8 inches tall a bit wilted understandabe from shipping in a dark box for days.
A few bug bites on the leaves idk if they planted them indoors in a greenhouse or in a home but bug bites are no big deal.
My overall experience with the store was great I give them a 10 for price and speed and quality.
redfieldTnT

Postby RocketeerJim » Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:13 pm

Thanks for that Redfield. I actually have decided to purchase from them next week. How are the plants doing now? Have they recovered from the transport and have you noticed any growth?
RocketeerJim

Postby nothim » Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:08 am

what is popcorn foam? :?
nothim

Postby RocketeerJim » Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:50 am

It's styrofoam pellets used as packaging material, kind of shaped like popcorn.
RocketeerJim

Postby nothim » Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:15 am

lol, i thought it was microwaved popcorn !!!
nothim

Postby ChemistKen » Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:55 pm

lol...your crazy boolie...
ChemistKen

Postby Ulmdorgr » Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:17 pm

Thanks for the info redfieldTnT.

boolie2010 wrote:what is popcorn foam?

boolie, they are also called "packing peanuts" (both that name and "popcorn foam" sound pretty stupid).

There are a few shapes that I am familiar with:

See also http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foam_peanut
Ulmdorgr

Postby nothim » Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:09 am

thank you for the info !!!
nothim

Postby redfieldTnT » Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:40 pm

Well I've only had the plants for 2 days now they started to stand up so I guess they are rooted.That was something I was unsure about at first the website had live plants (cuttings) as the description but i wasn't sure if they were rooted or not. My mom and girlfriend call it popcorn foam so I was misinformed and packaging foam sounds better I guess.
redfieldTnT

PreviousNext

Return to Plants And Seeds For Sale