*** BEAUTIFUL Salvia d. PLANTS for SALE ***

Plants, Seeds And Various Other Items For Sale
Forum rules
Would You Like To Sell Items/Plants In The Market Place? Contract SF For Details.

*** BEAUTIFUL Salvia d. PLANTS for SALE ***

Postby Bob Smith » Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:02 pm

Hi Fellow SDB members and Guests,
I want to start by thanking you all for the patronage and support you've given me over the years. I'll continue to offer our members the Highest Quality, Healthiest Salvia d. plants, at the Best Price available anywhere.
At present, I have some SUPER nice potted and FULLY rooted, well established Salvia d. plants for $20
ea., or (3) for $50, plus $11 shipping (USPS Priority w/ tracking #),
and $3 for a 72 hr. heat pack. I can fit up to 3 big ones in the same
box. These are real beauties, and I'm sure you'll
be very satisfied! I FULLY guarantee it. I'll include the heat pack
free if you'd like more than one plant. All have been potted for at
least a couple months now, so they'll easily thrive on their journey to
you and their new home. All these girls need is love.
Just drop me a line at: [email protected] and I'll send you the payment options, as well as answer any cultivation or general questions you may have. I've made a lot of friends here at SDB, and am always happy to hear from any new members as well as you oldtimers. I wish you all the best, and hope to hear from you soon.

Take Care Fellow Farmers,
Peace.....Bob
Bob Smith

Re: *** BEAUTIFUL Salvia d. PLANTS for SALE ***

Postby SCguy » Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:09 pm

Hello, I'm just writing to vouch for quality of Bob's SD plants. I ordered and received 1 (Blosser strain) plant (plus a heat pack) from Bob a couple weeks ago. The plant was packaged with great care, and the plant arrived in excellent condition: the plant had four large leaves (tips had been clipped to facilitate transport--so length of each was ~2in), four medium leaves, and a couple of small new leaves; leaves not wilted at all, surprisingly; plant had a well-established root system (not rooted-out) in soil. I planted little Sally in a 10" clay pot and gave her a good watering. Leaves began to wilt because humidity too low, so I misted her a put a cut 2L plastic bottle over her (per Bob's instructions) and she started looking good again. Now (one week after receiving and planting her) I have her in a wire cage with saran wrap wrapped around to make a humitdity tent. There has been noticeable growth to leaves and new small leaves are visible. btw, I accidentally broke two of her large leaves off within the first couple days (be gentle with her!). So I have to imagine that has retarded her growth rate somewhat, but surprisingly she didn't droop or wilt after losing those two big leaves--this also bespeaks the strength of Bob's plants.

Besides the high quality of his plants, I don't think you'll find anywhere else that can beat his prices. Plus, he responds to emails quickly and will gives good advice for plant care and answers any questions you have.

I believe he said he has Wassom strain plants available now in addition to Blosser strain, but email him to make sure of that.
SCguy

Return to Plants And Seeds For Sale