Live Salvia Divinorum Plants (rooted)

Plants, Seeds And Various Other Items For Sale
Forum rules
Would You Like To Sell Items/Plants In The Market Place? Contract SF For Details.

Live Salvia Divinorum Plants (rooted)

Postby GoldofSunshine » Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:31 pm

Hello Everyone,

I personally handle all shipping, emails and our Live Salvia Divinorum plant Nursery feel free to email me personally with any questions :

We have for sale 6-10 inch rooted Blosser clones :mrgreen: We will be shipping this upcoming Monday September 26th.
We also have reviews on if you want to read about us.

Thank you All for having this online community of growers and enthusiast!!!

Pete, Owner
GoldofSunshine

Re: Live Salvia Divinorum Plants (rooted)

Postby RocketeerJim » Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:08 pm

Let me be the first to welcome you to the site, Pete.

My curiosity inquires: Do you actually grow your plants or are you just a middleman? No offense intended but those prices seem high to me. I also see several of your reviews indicate no shipment/tracking number received several weeks after payment and this smacks of drop-shipping. Seriously, your biggest competition on this site is probably Bob Smith who is very customer friendly and who sells his own plants for just over 1/3 of the price you charge for a rooted cutting. Good luck.
Life is short and you only get one. It is yours so use it selfishly. Find your true path and follow it. Be true to your own convictions. And love each other.
RocketeerJim

Postby GoldofSunshine » Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:51 pm

Hey Rocketeer Jim,

No offense taken!!! I do want to note that I supply the plants for many of the vendors listed here and on the internet. I am not a big evil company and Pete is my real name... I handle every aspect of my company....
Also we do grow our own thanks for asking!

We are going to offer a special discount for other blog members ONLY. Not as to "compete" with Bob but to give some variety and options to everyone here.
The coupon Code redeemable at checkout is SalviaBlogPlantDiscount Copy and paste in the coupon redeem section and get 50% off of your entire order even if you order other products. Shipping is a flat rate $6 in the US.

Thank you
Pete, Owner
GoldofSunshine

Postby RocketeerJim » Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:33 pm

That's a generous offer, based on my cursory review of your site. I assume this special offer applies a 50% discount to the regular, and not other special, prices. Correct?

You seem to have very competitive extract prices. . . . what can you tell me about your tinctures so far as dosage and effects are concerned? Also, is 1mg/ml a strong concentration?

I see you also sell books: Any intention to stock "DMT The Spirit Molecule" by Dr. Richard Strassman or anything by Terence McKenna?
Life is short and you only get one. It is yours so use it selfishly. Find your true path and follow it. Be true to your own convictions. And love each other.
RocketeerJim

Postby Ulmdorgr » Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:25 am

Extract with a 50% discount? That sounds amazing! Hmmm...

Jim, the $90 ($45 with discount?!) for one fluid ounce is ~$3 ($1.50) per mg. Take my input here with a grain of salt, but unless you can find a better deal for tincture, you might as well just invest in it and start experimenting.

You doses could be something like...
$3 ($1.5)...
$15 ($7.50)...
$72 ($36)...
:D

The prices we pay for insanity, sigh. Thanks Pete. Ahahahahahahahah
Anything that I post is fictional and is purely part of my imagination. Do not attempt any of the activities described above.
Ulmdorgr

Postby RocketeerJim » Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:15 am

Yes, I agree. When I have some money to spend . . . . The extract prices seem very fair, even before the 50% discount. And I agree tincture is probably in my fairly near future. I have some other "irons on the fire" though and the budget's generally a bit tight just now.

Pete, do you accept Paypal?
RocketeerJim

Postby nothim » Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:01 am

on the market , in the near future...-> Godess gum { flavours: mint , pepper, spicepepper aka bullet capsicum ( works on the nostrils too as an olynt substitute) } and MyGodness Protection Cream (UV light or bad spirits ) and maybe some suppository for the bad flu --- they all have a low level extract - safety reasons only !

http://btjunkie.org/torrent/2012-Time-F ... ef3c69413d
nothim

Postby RocketeerJim » Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:29 pm

Of course, for medicinal purposes only! :roll:
RocketeerJim

Postby SF » Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:36 am

I am looking for plant suppliers for the new Ethnobotanical plant store http://ethnodirect.com
pm me if anyone is interested.
SF
Site Admin

Return to Plants And Seeds For Sale