SUPER POPPY seeds for sale- best and cheapest

Plants, Seeds And Various Other Items For Sale
Forum rules
Would You Like To Sell Items/Plants In The Market Place? Contract SF For Details.

SUPER POPPY seeds for sale- best and cheapest

Postby slinky » Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:49 pm

I call my poppies the SUPER POPPY, because that just fits them. They have a high germination rate, and they grow at an astounding rate- 2 days after just dropping seeds into the dirt and basically neglecting them, almost all of them have grown a centimeter or two, and many are already showing their two starting leaves. That's almost ten times as fast as other poppy strains. Not to mention that the SUPER POPPIES have a growing season of a few months. they almost always make multiple medium-large heads and are very potent. they are also cheap, to boot.
anything that i post here is fictional, for my entertainment, and not to be taken seriously.
slinky

Re: SUPER POPPY seeds for sale- best and cheapest

Postby slinky » Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:10 pm

my offer still stands, the price is now 2000 seeds for $5. i am completely open to trade, just give me a pm. stay stoned.
Last edited by slinky on Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:03 am, edited 2 times in total.
anything that i post here is fictional, for my entertainment, and not to be taken seriously.
slinky

Postby SF » Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:30 pm

I would recommend buying from slinky. He is trust worthy and sells quality seeds for dirt cheap, you just cant find a better deal.
SF
Site Admin

Postby FrostyC » Sat May 19, 2012 7:11 pm

These are P. Somniferum seed correct?
FrostyC

Return to Plants And Seeds For Sale