hello every one

Make A Post To Introduce yourself here

hello every one

Postby Dembiotech » Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:15 am

Hello people from over the world , I am dempsey biotechnology of medicinal plants , I man a scientist from Brazil , graduating in one of the best universities of south america in Biotechnology of medicinal plants .
I have been cultivating medicinal and entheogens plants for many years , now I am able to put the sacred lifes into a new cultivating age , the micropropagation , biotechnology .
I am writing the first protocol for the micropropagation on salvia divinorum plants , and the first studys had begun this week .

I hope to increase my knowledge on this house , also make some trades and new friends . I chose here to put the on going of my work .

thanx a lot , and a big hugs from brazil ! peace love and light :D
Dembiotech

Re: hello every one

Postby RocketeerJim » Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:38 am

Welcome, dembiotech. :D I look forward to learning more about your work as you tell us about it.
Life is short and you only get one. It is yours so use it selfishly. Find your true path and follow it. Be true to your own convictions. And love each other.
RocketeerJim

Re: hello every one

Postby Ulmdorgr » Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:30 pm

Welcome! I can't wait to see what you're up to and hear any insights you may have regarding all of those incredible plants!
Anything that I post is fictional and is purely part of my imagination. Do not attempt any of the activities described above.
Ulmdorgr

Return to Welcome