A SITE TO CALL HOME

Make A Post To Introduce yourself here

A SITE TO CALL HOME

Postby oomrashaman » Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:46 pm

Over the period of my life mind altering substances have changed me.As Weil suggests,the genesis had to have been too much sugar and caffeine as a child,and maybe even before that.I don't think anything has had a bigger influence on me than cannabis.By the time I was 11 years old I was heavily into cannabis smoking.As a child cannabis changed the way I thought about the world in ways that only recently I have come to recognize.Castro Valley,Ca in the early 2000's was blanketed with a heavy fog of youthful rebellion and outfront fuck yous to authority which could be seen in almost every aspect of tween and teen life.So 2002 was my first experience with what was sold as Extacy,a little thick,rosy cheeck color pill stamped with a superman insignia.The happenings of that night switched on something that never turned off.
A few years later I get to have my first dose of psilocybin cubensis.I must be really sensitive because i only ate about four grams and i was gone.I only got one OEV that night and the rest of the evening was spent in closed eye loops.Mushrooms did something heavier than extacy,it changed the way I wanted to think.After that i took a break with the psychedelics moslty due to availability problems.Now i have been on the internet reasearching a substance called Dimethyltryptamine and long story short i got a hold of some.DMT was some thing so much different than my cubensis experience,DMT showed me what was past the patterns of human thought webs.DMT and S.Divinorum are not to be compared strength wise.These substances are qualitatively different but equally shocking and beautiful.My first S.Divinorum experience was not of this matter in space paradigm.
I am still using these plants quite often.More recently I have grown an affection towards Psilocybe Cyanescens.I love to grow many gorgeous plant teachers.I have one salvia divinorum that is near death(I will post about this in a different section)I am growing a few Ipomoea Tricolor,Rivea Corymbosa,Trichocereus Peruvianus,A.Nervosa and Mimosa Hostilis.Well i Hope to make this site a frequent stop for me it seems to be the best site for info on S.Divinorum growing and use thank you
oomrashaman

Re: A SITE TO CALL HOME

Postby nothim » Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:05 am

welcome, and enjoy your stay!
nothim

Postby Ulmdorgr » Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:15 am

Welcome.

Who is Weil?

Cannabis continues to lead us in revolution. It has enlightened me periodically over the years.

4g of dried shrooms is usually a huge blast to the face. Experienced users may go up to 7g or beyond depending on how it affects them. At that level, the world is a much different place.

I would say N-N-DMT and Salvinorin A are very comparable in their experiences in terms of intensity (it sounds like you agree with me here), but they both initiate their trips in different ways and offer vastly different experiences, although both give vivid visuals of light and whatnot. Also, everyone's subjective experiences range so much that they can't be defined, only reported (for example, I only hear sounds while on Salvinorin A ~50% of the time, but my friend does 99% of the time). DMT is... nuts to say the least. I got to feel what fate is; sort of an ego death without losing memories like what often happens under the effects of salvia.

We're glad to have you. I hope your plant survives.
Anything that I post is fictional and is purely part of my imagination. Do not attempt any of the activities described above.
Ulmdorgr

Postby oomrashaman » Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:00 pm

Dr.Andrew Weil I read the harvard psychedelic club not too long ago
oomrashaman

Postby RocketeerJim » Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:43 pm

Well this thread looks ripe for hijacking!

A Site to Call Home.

How many of the old-timers and loyalists to this wonderful forum could have escaped noticing the recent "outage"?

I tried for several days to log on to the site, bugged management via Youtube memos with no reply and then, dejected, gave up. Fortunately, after a few more days I impulsively tried once again and found the site restored.

I shudder to think we may have lost members. . . . I don't know how to contact them to invite them back, or I would . . . . .

I'm glad the site is up and running again.

Just my 2 cents worth.
Life is short and you only get one. It is yours so use it selfishly. Find your true path and follow it. Be true to your own convictions. And love each other.
RocketeerJim

Postby Ulmdorgr » Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:30 pm

Nah, Jim. Never lost, only traveling! But then again, of the core users, only you, nothim, and myself are still around. The others come and go, which is fine. This is merely a crossroads!
Anything that I post is fictional and is purely part of my imagination. Do not attempt any of the activities described above.
Ulmdorgr

Postby nothim » Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:05 pm

:(
nothim

Return to Welcome