Hello

Make A Post To Introduce yourself here

Hello

Postby Nezahualcoyotl » Mon May 09, 2011 11:25 pm

Hey I am Nezahualcoyotl, how's it going?

I love all Salvia species, shamamism and Ethnobotany
Nezahualcoyotl

Re: Hello

Postby Nezahualcoyotl » Mon May 09, 2011 11:26 pm

Please see my trade/sell list, I have live Salvia divinorum plants and much much much more –http://forum.salviadivinorumblog.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=41&t=640
Nezahualcoyotl

Postby Nezahualcoyotl » Mon May 09, 2011 11:27 pm

What is this I hear about selling plants for the site or something?
Nezahualcoyotl

Postby Ulmdorgr » Tue May 10, 2011 12:23 am

Hey Nez, is that you from SalviaSource? It would be pretty hard to confirm, but I would like to. Reply to my private message there so I don't have to deal with someone using a copied alias over here. You understand, right? Cool. Welcome.

There's nothing special here. We just help people find plant donors or shops to buy from. Since most people don't have cuttings available, I usually refer people to a shop. But if you can make a good connection with someone here, it usually ends up where the donor receives money for shipping/handling to send off whatever to whoever pays them. That way people can get the cheapest plants that have a really good relationship with their grower.

Make sure you make a copy of your thread at viewtopic.php?f=41&t=640
The owner of this forum, SF, is very particular about the "Plants And Seeds For Sale" forum (there's a red banner that says no one should post stuff there without his consent). As such, just post it in this thread in case he deletes it (he doesn't really manage this site much anymore, but he checks in randomly once in a while and sometimes deletes things/bans people based on strange criteria). As long as you don't advertise someone else's shop or push your own business too much (Bob Smith does it a lot and he hasn't had any problems) nothing should happen. If anything you'd just have to get a new alias (big deal). Rather than bitch at other people, I just find ways around them.
Anything that I post is fictional and is purely part of my imagination. Do not attempt any of the activities described above.
Ulmdorgr

Postby Nezahualcoyotl » Tue May 10, 2011 2:01 pm

yup it's me
Nezahualcoyotl

Postby Ulmdorgr » Wed May 11, 2011 12:52 am

Roger that. Awesome, glad to have you.
Anything that I post is fictional and is purely part of my imagination. Do not attempt any of the activities described above.
Ulmdorgr

Return to Welcome