Hi ! I'm a newbie !

Make A Post To Introduce yourself here

Hi ! I'm a newbie !

Postby MuddyDon » Mon May 02, 2011 1:20 am

Hello everybody!

The post I just wrote disappeared :\So here I go again.

I live in Taiwan, a small island on the western pacific which so-called "Formosa" in the past.I work as a Research Assistant in IT field.

Recently I was trying to plant Hippeastrum rutilumTenere from bulbs.This plant is very common in Taiwan and easy to breed.

Next I plan to grow Morning Glory (Ipomoea tricolor). I just bought some seeds from local garden vendor. Although it's easier to grow with cutting. But it's more fun to start with seeds :D

And also I wanna try to plant salvia divinorum,too. I wish I could get some cutting.

The weather here recently is warm(23-30°C)and high-humidity(70%-85% or higher). I think it's great to start planting :)

cheers
MuddyDon

Re: Hi ! I'm a newbie !

Postby Ulmdorgr » Mon May 02, 2011 1:38 pm

Welcome!

We had someone growing it in Taiwan, but they failed to keep them alive. =/ Sorry!

Maybe in the future we will find someone to help you.

Ipomoea tricolor is a cool plant, good luck with that.

Stick around and start a grow log for your plants!
Anything that I post is fictional and is purely part of my imagination. Do not attempt any of the activities described above.
Ulmdorgr

Postby woodlife » Sat May 14, 2011 8:30 am

I remember my mom had a whole garden of Morning Glorey. I was aware of the seed's potential, however found it was quite a lot of seeds for such a little dose. Either way, the flower is pretty! Maybe It's time for me to put up a spot for some of them :)
woodlife

Postby Ulmdorgr » Sat May 14, 2011 3:26 pm

It's very easy to do crude LSA "extractions", especially with Hawaiian Baby Woodrose (HBWR) seeds, where you just scrape the outside of the seeds, drop the scrapings into a glass of water and drink.
Anything that I post is fictional and is purely part of my imagination. Do not attempt any of the activities described above.
Ulmdorgr

Return to Welcome