Hello from PERÚ

Make A Post To Introduce yourself here

Re: Hello from PERÚ

Postby boolie » Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:49 pm

you are killin me ! i ll do my best! lol
boolie

Postby boolie » Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:07 pm

My instincts did not betray me any moment: taking in consideration that we did not know what we were getting into, as sooner back to the hotel, the better. I offered the cab dude some extra money and he promised that he is gonna pick us back sooner than the midnight. I am happy even today. Rodd left , leaving us practicaly in the middle of the jungle, and we followed Roy, who showed us the property. He did not try any moment to show off and pose. He did not try to present himself as an initiate, a 'something' special from the ordinary mortals. On the contrary , he showed us the pitbulls whom he raised for dog fights(ilegals) and the roosters whom he raised on the same purpose (cock fights, which from my understanding , they were still legal). 'That's what i do for a living', he admitted. I liked that.
Later on, hearing him talking to everybody, i had to notice a change of nuance(overtone): without quiting the naturalness, our gap-toothed shaman has already started to prepare his audience- in other words 'to marinate it'. Moreover it was easy: it was already night, we were in the middle of the jungle, gathered together around a huge cast iron kettle depicted from Harry Potter. We'll get there.
boolie

Postby boolie » Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:20 am

I could not help myself and i started to interview him-right on the point , firstly: Where about from the States? How did you end up exactly in Iquitos?.... He was from Arizona -basicly a redneck, a 'country man ' the redneck term comes from those who stay in the sun and catch a tan on the neck-- our equivalent would be tractor driver tan. And a self-taught person. These self taught guys are a sword with two knife edges but this is another subject - an important one worth writting about if i will ever write a book on that issue(matter). After two ugly divorces he started his interest in the Navajo indians spirituality. He started his aprenticeship with two amerindian shamans but he felt like a 'void empty space'. Being a subscriber though at a shamans magazine (can not get its name, it was from the 80-th but no doubt about it , that the magazine be still on the market- in the States there is at least one magazine for each 'dwarf'), he found out about ayahuasca and Iquitos. He decided to leave, to follow his dream. ( in plenty of versions, this story we were about do discover many times during the evening or---we were about to discover this story in many versions plenty times during the evening-yes much more like it! lol. As others that came to Amazon for the same thing , that started some sparks in our brain , to tell you the truth.
boolie

Postby boolie » Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:49 am

What about 'the ranch'? - i asked him. "this piece of jungle, where does it come from?- This one , I bought it from my maestro'', he replied to us. Until then, i admired his achievements(realizations) , the pitbulls and the fight cocks with one hand at my mouth like the old women. ''How much-if you do not mind me asking you? A moment..,he hesitated. But the shaman - human too. With only tree spinsters, he says and laughs, revealing his toothless. You mean 3000 dollars? Ooo, well then, this is a good deal! Yeah, he says, ''in fact these were all my savings and the maestro told me that he has a property title on a double area.'' Again, i put my hand on my mouth like the old ladies, but i did not say anything. When you have a big fish in the hook, you do not pull up, you leave it mind his own business.
He sadly continued: 'But, he died, and soon after i found out that the good neighbour lady asserts half of the property! 'That's how i started to raise pidbulls' he explained. 'It must be a tough life'-i said with understanding(symphaty). 'It is , damn it! Tomorrow , i have to go again in the X city(lost the name) to have an arugment with the lawyer(judge)! Is it about the land? -i asked innocently blinking.
Fuck, no! -he yelled. 'For the kid!' On short, he had another child with an indian lady -how comes? the daughter of a tribe chief from nearby. They married 'with legal papers' , they had the child , but the indian lady , a bitch , ' decided , she too, (the same like the other two former american ladies) to divorce. And , as before, the same, with legal documents. On top of it all, the tribe chief cast some spells on the poor Roy head, and to be certain about it too, he bribed some judges ( cause that's how the things flow in this country), and because of that (thus) the poor gringo shaman lost the right to visit his kid - the only boy from all the marriages. The next day , early in the morning, he had to go for a 'taking care of business''.
boolie

Postby boolie » Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:45 am

today- no writing-only this :

Beware fools or avoid them how much you can , they are pretty dangerous!
Reflect on that!
boolie

Postby boolie » Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:46 am

He did not get into more details, and i one...did not dare to be more curious...What i found out was more than enough. I said to Ben, that cerainly we did not make the right choise, but you never know what may happen...
In fact it was just like it should be, 'the rabbit jumped high' even if it was different that we would have expected to be , and the biggest evil did not occur. Put yourselves for one moment in our shoes - you venture tens of tousands of km for a ayahuasca experience. Your are not a new age person nor an antropologist but you possess a certain horizon of expect[ancy]: nevertheless that the shaman knows what to do, that he is in a way ... above you anyway, that his simple presence makes you not only to respect him but to enter into a special spirit state. He is not a priest, bon, but somehow at least he has to be shrouded into an air of sacrality. Definetly , here is not the case. I heard in the past stories with ugly divorces, rednecks, and other sentimental dramas. It was not necessary to get through all this to get here. So that , in a way i tried to get as much info i could from the ayahuasca story.
I asked .., ayahuasquero answered. 'Is it true that after we drink , we will 'see' animals from the jungle ?' Roy smiled.'Almost 90% see something related to jungle and what is more interesting is that i sent some potion to some friends from NY, and even they who have not ever been to Amazon , had the same visons.'So..., is it leagal to send ready prepared ayahuasca to States?' He laughed : 'Do not know if it is legal, but i send it - and on a good deal.'
boolie

Postby boolie » Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:42 am

boolie

Postby RocketeerJim » Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:56 pm

WTF Boolie?? Are you gonna take the ayahuasca or not????
Life is short and you only get one. It is yours so use it selfishly. Find your true path and follow it. Be true to your own convictions. And love each other.
RocketeerJim

Postby Ulmdorgr » Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:50 pm

Doooooooooooooo it. :D
Anything that I post is fictional and is purely part of my imagination. Do not attempt any of the activities described above.
Ulmdorgr

Postby boolie » Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:18 am

i am scared! :)
boolie

Postby RocketeerJim » Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:53 pm

Ok, so someone I know very closely has obtained some DMT extracted from Mimosa Hostilis Root Bark and finds it extremely fascinating and a much gentler experience than Salvia. No blackouts either as my friend reports he can easily hear what is going on around him and can respond coherently when others talk to him whilst he is exploring the inner workings of his mind although such interactions distract him and weight him down. My friend says if this is anything like aAyahuasca Boolie has nothing to fear except maybe puking his guts out for the cause.
Life is short and you only get one. It is yours so use it selfishly. Find your true path and follow it. Be true to your own convictions. And love each other.
RocketeerJim

Postby Ulmdorgr » Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:28 pm

Your friend isn't taking enough :D Also, when smoking DMT, you may want to be alone, but definitely in silence. Sound will control the experience, and you want to hear the chemical. High doses will result in entering a completely new reality. I've only had that happen to me once with SD, and it was not dose dependent.
Anything that I post is fictional and is purely part of my imagination. Do not attempt any of the activities described above.
Ulmdorgr

Postby RocketeerJim » Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:43 am

I agree he is probably not taking enough as he doesn't seem to think he is taking too much ;) . He takes it in silence and darkness usually although he finds darkness with music is nice too.
RocketeerJim

Previous

Return to Welcome