Greetings fellow nature lovers!

Make A Post To Introduce yourself here

Greetings fellow nature lovers!

Postby skucan » Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:42 am

I live in Croatia, (Europe) and have came across this site searching for ayahuasca information.
Idea of spreading SD cuttings is great, and I am going to try to do this in my community, after I get my hands on one myself.
Small problem is that SD is illegal here, but that doesn't worry me too much, because there are many trusty people that see outside this frames.
Keep on the good work, and if there are any members that live near, or in Croatia willing to share their SD cuttings with me, please contact me!
skucan

Re: Greetings fellow nature lovers!

Postby Ulmdorgr » Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:13 am

Hey, welcome! If you need help finding information, ask a question here. I may be speaking for myself, but I know some of us enjoy researching the topics people are curious about.
Anything that I post is fictional and is purely part of my imagination. Do not attempt any of the activities described above.
Ulmdorgr

Postby unstable » Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:31 pm

It looks like this place is just beginning...I'm new as well, but welcome!
...She said all energy is only borrowed, and one day you have to give it back.
unstable

Postby SF » Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:58 pm

Welcome, We are just getting started on this grand project on distributing Salvia Divinorum. We are still looking for more honest people to accept the challenge of growing there own Salvia plant and in return distribute it back to members on the forum
SF
Site Admin

Return to Welcome