Hello World!

Make A Post To Introduce yourself here

Hello World!

Postby muffin » Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:31 pm

I am muffin the dude . I live in France province Limousine. Bon.
I like the forum, i am attracted by the colors you have picked, blue and green is just perfect. It makes me choose here instead of other places , yes , the color does the trick. The interface is easy to read and the members are funny and awesome.

About growing, what can i say , i did not grow to many plants in my life apart from a mongo( who has been stolen at a party , it was supposed to be a sick funny joke but i did not get it back in the end ), some dates (who i offered as present to someone with a decent conservatory) , some loquat trees( who were quite nice and healty , but i made the terible mistake to leave them in the house with the painters and decorators when i refurbished (redecorated, renewed, renovated , refurnished) the house . The blokes painted them too. They did not make it. I once had a coconut , but i was so stupid to bring it inside with less light and mix the soil with cow dung and stuff and he quit living too.

I grow bees instead , very successfully , i am an ace, and they sting man, they sting to hell. At the beginning it was hush - i came home with my face like a pumpkin , that my wife panicked so hard that she thought that i was beaten off and smugged(robbed). I said , take it easy honey, there are the bees! With the bees is flow adventure, you go from place to place, where the flowers and the blossom trees are, you just move the hives, it is trippy nice, you just bask in nature, when they get out the earth turns black it is like in a decent beginning of the ''trip''....

I am here to learn about the plant. I want to give it a try. I heard that it is not so fussy that my mango was. He was fussy , he or it did not like anything, he was all the time unpleased , till he was stolen. Hope he got pleased that day.
I used the plant(or the other way around) only a couple of times , at the beginning it was a sudden change of something , and in later use it just completely changed my thinking about what was i thinking about life in general. I began reading all sort of books about entheogens,...document , try to know more apart from the ignorant among i live and work who like to stay and ferment together in the same stupidity ( hey dear , do you like my prada(gabana...) jacket , ooo darling, did you see Mark what a macho with a fat pocket he is?....) , and sience that day , each day i live loving life more, nature, thinking that a so small thing left to us by Bruce Almighty can show as the secret of life.....

I think that is it.

p.s. no i do not own a limo , and nor the province is full of limos.
p.s. 2 do not get into bees , they can kill you for real , especially if you are alergic to their venom!
muffin

Re: Hello World!

Postby Bigdognick » Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:54 pm

Nice to meet you man! Seems like you've had a lot of bad luck with plants, but I'm sure if you do the research you'll have great success with your own Sally plant. And I've never heard about bee care as being "trippy", could you elaborate on that?
Bigdognick

Postby Ulmdorgr » Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:21 pm

What up! Welcome. This forum is very simple. It will remain that way to minimize the amount of effort invested. Although SF makes money off the forum from ad clicks, the possibility for revenue from here is minimal. It is more of an educational means than an advertising tool, but it seems to help everyone.

Regardless, it's been my psychological home for over a year now. I hope you enjoy your stay.

I'm glad you grow bees. They are very important and make one of my favorite foods! Do you use safety equipment? Like a hat/helmet/face mask? I am surprised you get so stung. I would not like that. I go into shock from just a single sting (I must be slightly allergic), but I don't swell up or anything.

Limos? Why would people think you had limos? Is that common in France? Is it a stereotype?

Ska pastora is... Shiva. She is a portal, and a mirror for your darkest nightmares. She is mysterious and intense. She will bleed you and fill you with new life. She is the reset button. Need change? She will knock you around.
Anything that I post is fictional and is purely part of my imagination. Do not attempt any of the activities described above.
Ulmdorgr

Postby DanG » Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:24 pm

He's from Limousin.
The word limousine is derived from the name of the French region Limousin, because this covered compartment physically resembled the cloak hood worn by the shepherds there

Quite interesting! Never knew this

muffin wrote:I used the plant(or the other way around) only a couple of times , at the beginning it was a sudden change of something , and in later use it just completely changed my thinking about what was i thinking about life in general. I began reading all sort of books about entheogens,...document , try to know more apart from the ignorant among i live and work who like to stay and ferment together in the same stupidity ( hey dear , do you like my prada(gabana...) jacket , ooo darling, did you see Mark what a macho with a fat pocket he is?....) , and sience that day , each day i live loving life more, nature, thinking that a so small thing left to us by Bruce Almighty can show as the secret of life.....

I like your satirical humor muffin! WHAT A MACHO WITH A FAT POCKET. :lol: :lol: :lol:
But you are right material things are nothing compared to nature. A "Prada" will only be worth having until there's another new design. Nature on the other hand is always evolving, it is a masterpiece!!! And what's great is that we are all part of it :D

Hope to see you around.

Oh by the way, are there really french mimes in your streets? I think their art is really something
I hope for nothing. I fear nothing. I am free.
-Nikos Kazantzakis

Use Your Cellphone Camera for Close-up/Macro Photography
DanG

Postby muffin » Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:32 am

i did not say it is trippy , i said it is trippy nice , here it is a difference from the sky to the earth, meanig that is nice as a nice trip can be ....., you can read a few fables of this dude http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jean_de_La_Fontaine, he is ''trippy nice'' aswell, to use an example !

the mimes...., they all left for England, i reckon!

yeah...(at the beginning) , now, i only smoke them (i use smoke to calm them), they are much more docile !

nice to meet you and yeah i will be roaming about (around)!
muffin

Postby muffin » Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:44 pm

....difficult to translate it from french!

Level me up 7
Dance with me,
On this dream
Shall you?
In those ecstatic feelings,
I rhythmically step on
Each water drop splash
Nicely following up,
Notes they become.
Awe!
Unspeakable forms of sounds...
I see
Their color resonates me.
I try to catch her,
But I try in vain.
I melt and into her I dematerialized.
The music I become.

My first proper experience turned into this.
I am not sure if it is good or bad.
The thing is that I feel awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
muffin

Postby Ulmdorgr » Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:50 pm

Did you have a salvia experience?
Anything that I post is fictional and is purely part of my imagination. Do not attempt any of the activities described above.
Ulmdorgr

Postby nothim » Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:07 pm

muff, what level did you endeavor(venture)?
were you up at 7? :o :shock: :lol:

was water on music similar in a way like here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDsqpeiTqg8
nothim

Postby muffin » Wed Mar 30, 2011 2:51 pm

way beyond!

''Beyond the 7th sky
There's a room where we are with God
Beyond the sun and moon
Where the angels will be our guard
Where the weather doesn't change
Everday is summer
As the sands are numbered
Instead of cannonball grey
Do you think it's kinda strange?
Or can we be lovers?
As the spirit covers our electrified rage
Hold me mama
And we'll fly across the sea
Way beyond the moon and stars and sky
I'm talkin' bout you and God and I
Now that the time is near
I'm ready I have no fear
I know you're the one my dear
The stars will come out tonight
In time for our sacred flight
Together we'll be for life
And I will burn in your flame
Kiss me baby
Take my hand and come with me
I'm talkin' bout the moon and stars and sky
I'm talkin' bout you and God and I
Let's take it to the place where life was formed
And to the place where Jesus Christ was born''

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQO25ZH8 ... re=related
muffin

Postby DanG » Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:55 pm

glad you had a positive experience man! :D
I hope for nothing. I fear nothing. I am free.
-Nikos Kazantzakis

Use Your Cellphone Camera for Close-up/Macro Photography
DanG

Postby Ulmdorgr » Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:20 am

I like that song. Thanks for posting.
Ulmdorgr

Postby nothim » Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:42 am

yeah, i know what part you like from it !

in it this :

Do you think it's kinda strange?
Or can we be lovers?
As the spirit covers our electrified rage
nothim

Postby muffin » Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:21 am

can we have some more smilies!
it would be fun though!
muffin

Postby Ulmdorgr » Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:11 pm

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :D :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :D :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :D :D :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :D :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :D :D :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :D :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :D :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Ulmdorgr

Postby nothim » Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:05 pm

lol

i meant the smiles avatars!

funny !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUgGFY28q90
nothim

Next

Return to Welcome