Creating new research projects

Make A Post To Introduce yourself here

Creating new research projects

Postby shakti » Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:01 pm

Hello beautiful people,

I am a medical physician, research scientist, and yogini in practice. I recently learned of the entheogen, Salvia Divinorum, and would like to support the cultivation and distribution of this beautiful plant. Though I have yet to personally experiment with it, I believe in its medicinal value as a spiritual healing agent. If anyone has information on universities or laboratories that are currently doing research the neuropsychological effects of the plant, I would greatly appreciate the lead. Otherwise, I'd be very honored to grow the plant and assist in the distribution. Subtropical New Orleans, though in the throws of winter, would be a lovely environment for growth, from the minimal research I have done thus far.

Infinite love and light on this blessed journey!
Shakti
shakti

Re: Creating new research projects

Postby Ulmdorgr » Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:39 pm

Thank you.

Daniel Siebert has a closed group of researchers that uses some sort of digital medium to communicate (back in the day they used email groups through yahoo I think; I came across one of the dialogues). To be a part of it, you have to make a contribution to Salvia research.

I was researching some topics, briefly, a few days ago. The thread is here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=28&p=59#p59
You should see 3 people (I don't know if they are all doctors), John Mendelsohn, Roland Griffiths, and Bryan L. Roth, who may still be doing research on the topic.
Anything that I post is fictional and is purely part of my imagination. Do not attempt any of the activities described above.
Ulmdorgr

Postby unstable » Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:57 am

I stumbled upon this website recently:

https://www.maps.org/research/salvia/sdmeditation.html

There are other studies listed, some active, some complete for various entheogens. I hope this is helpful.
...She said all energy is only borrowed, and one day you have to give it back.
unstable

Postby Ulmdorgr » Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:04 am

Yeah it is. It gets me excited to see Rick Strassman take interest in it.
Anything that I post is fictional and is purely part of my imagination. Do not attempt any of the activities described above.
Ulmdorgr

Return to Welcome