Hello, guys =D

Make A Post To Introduce yourself here

Hello, guys =D

Postby CarboVeg » Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:05 pm

Hello, everybody!
I'm an Italian would-be grower (=
Tried Salvia last year in Holland: it was sooo mind-expanding.
When I came back in Italy I tried to find some but nobody even knew what Salvia was!
So my friends and I decided to grow a plant and try to let more people know the awesomeness of this plant!
The only problem is that nobody on the Internet ships plants to Italy :(
Fortunately we found this website ^^
We'd really like to join the queue to receive a cutting: we promise we're going to treat it right and we're not going to make profit (:
Please, let us know: if the plant's going to grow fine we could ship, in a not-so-distant future

Thank you in advance (:
CarboVeg

Re: Hello, guys =D

Postby BananaMile » Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:50 pm

welcome to the forum
BananaMile

Postby Ulmdorgr » Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:20 pm

Welcome! CarboVeg, it sounds like you'll be growing with some friends, is that right? Very cool. We have a few guys in Europe who grow.

boolie2010 is our best grower and international cutting shipper. Stick around, ask questions, bring up cool videos or something. Get talking! The forum is slow right now because of summer. Most people are doing well, but tend to be busier (even though they should be relaxing). Hopefully he or some of the other guys will get to know you better and feel like sending you a cuttings. We don't have a selection process. It's more like a small group of friends who are trying to help each other out. Although its fun to help everyone, if you don't have an interest in the effort (the Salvia Divinorum Mass Distribution Project) then I suggest you look elsewhere. No offense, but it's no fun if people disappear without letting us know how the plants turned out or how you've grown alongside the plant.
Ulmdorgr

Postby sircrf » Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:31 pm

expand the cause to Europe!
sircrf

Postby Ulmdorgr » Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:07 pm

Yes, we really do need more international support. The more countries we have the plant in, the more difficult it is for people who try to ban it from the world.
Ulmdorgr

Return to Welcome