New Gardener/Shaman/Friend

Make A Post To Introduce yourself here

New Gardener/Shaman/Friend

Postby jumbi » Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:24 am

Hi I am posting to express my interest in join/participating in this forum. I only recently moved to a new house in madison, WI. Unfortunately Salvia divinorum has just recently been barred from our community via laws restricting the manufacturing and selling of this plant. (it is still legal to posses and/or grow)

As i understand it this forum helps to reproduce and promote this amazing magical herb.

I would like to assist in any way i can, I have little salvia cultivation experience but i have a green thumb and learn fast.

I'd also like to add that it brightens my day to know that there are others in this world who understand the vast importance of this plant. This divine herb has untold powers in the way that it uses sensory perception to explore even the deepest areas of the inner psyche.

looking forward,

Jumbi
jumbi

Re: New Gardener/Shaman/Friend

Postby Ulmdorgr » Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:47 pm

Welcome! I moved your topic into the Welcome section, as it was out of place in the trading section.

The plant is indeed amazing. I hope someone will be able to help you out here. I doubt that many businesses will ship to WI.
Ulmdorgr

Postby redfieldTnT » Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:00 am

Welcome new shaman!Do you have any plants other than salvia growing?When did you get your green thumb?
redfieldTnT

Postby jumbi » Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:00 pm

Ulmdorgr - I had meant to post in the welcome section and I was unaware that i had posted in the trading section. Thanks for clearing that up for Me : )

Well luckily it is still rather easy to ship saliva to Wi, It is only illegal for businesses located in Wi to distribute and sell.

redfieldTnt - I have been growing various mints, vegetables, and flowers outdoors for some time, (maybe 3+ years) I am just recently looking to expand an indoor growing operation for salvia and this seemed to be the site to check : )
jumbi

Return to Welcome