Greetings from Sweden

Make A Post To Introduce yourself here

Greetings from Sweden

Postby Fainte » Wed May 26, 2010 5:25 am

Hoi hoi everyone!
First of all what a good idea to start a forum like this. I found this site through Youtube.
Im not an experienced grower at all. What I've been doing only is growing Psilocybe Cubensis just a few times. And I have 2 small San Pedro cactus.
I have been looking after Salvia Divinorum for a while. Because I have tried the extracts and want to experience it by chewing the leaves. Maybe its better that way, I think.
I am also interested in other types of plants and I want to learn more about growing generally, maybe it will give me larger understanding of plants. Anyway im looking forward to participate here. ;)

Fainte
Fainte

Re: Greetings from Sweden

Postby Ulmdorgr » Wed May 26, 2010 3:24 pm

Hello and welcome! Hur går det med den växande?

You will definitely learn more about plants by participating, reading, and searching.

Since SD is illegal in Sweden, I'd prefer it if we keep the identity secret of whoever sends you a plant. Good luck, I know we have some people willing to help.

Stick around, add something to a thread. Although some threads seem dead, we don't care if you revive any topics. Check out the videos, although you've probably already seen many of them.
Ulmdorgr

Postby Fainte » Thu May 27, 2010 4:13 pm

Thanks I've been pretty busy IRL so I havent been able to check the forum really. But it seems to be alot of growlogs :mrgreen:
Fainte

Postby Ulmdorgr » Thu May 27, 2010 4:58 pm

Thats ok! Drop in when you can. The forum grows as fast the plants do.
Ulmdorgr

Return to Welcome