Hello, have my first plant

Make A Post To Introduce yourself here

Hello, have my first plant

Postby jasonsalvia » Thu May 20, 2010 12:28 pm

Hello all,

I'm currently growing kava kava, salvia, and kratom. All from cuttings. I'm new to all of this. I tried to grow blue lotus but could not get the seeds to sprout.

My kava kava is growing just fine. Kratom I just got and it's still very weak from the shipping environment.

The salvia I got from sagewisdom and is bruised from shipping but seems to be generally ok, currently it sits next to the window and is watered basically every day. I'm using miracle gro potting mix. Hope she grows good.

I've had really cool experiences with salvia from salviazone, red level, and wanted a plant for myself.

Anyways, good to be here, I'll try to get some pics up of the process.

Warmest regards,

Jasonsalvia
jasonsalvia

Re: Hello, have my first plant

Postby jasonsalvia » Thu May 20, 2010 12:31 pm

PS I also enjoy coca tea, but had a horrible experience with morning glory seeds, the price of experimentation...
jasonsalvia

Postby Ulmdorgr » Thu May 20, 2010 8:51 pm

Welcome! I'm glad you already have a plant. I've never known anyone that has purchased from SageWisdom, so I hope you have good experiences with your plant.

Are you in the U.S.?

I think red level is like 30 or 40x, and I'm glad you had good experiences (I think that's why you're here).

I have a friend that has had really good experiences with morning glory, and from my own excursions inwards, I can see how sensitive we are and how one experience is not definitive of the experiences available.
Ulmdorgr

Postby jasonsalvia » Mon May 24, 2010 9:31 am

Yup I'm in the northeast US.

The Sally D plant had about 5 leaves fall off that had brown edges. In fact almost all the leaves now have some brown coloration, most have a very tiny amount. I sure hope she pulls through, I put both her and the Kratom in the bathroom after letting the shower run hot producing high humidity yesterday. Kratom perked up, still waiting for Sally D.

Thanks for the warm welcome.

Smoked red Salvia saturday, haven't smoked in awhile and was nervous of leaving the present world, all went fine, but was self conscious for certain moments of the trip in front of my girlfriend going to the 'other world'. It seems if I do it regularly like weekly , I'm more familiar of this other world and have an easier time letting go to it. But if I wait a month, I'm freaked at first..

will never ever try morning glory seeds after my first nightmare :)
jasonsalvia

Postby Ulmdorgr » Tue May 25, 2010 1:32 am

Shower's don't usually work too well because they're so big. Although you can improve the humidity temporarily, keeping it that way constantly is impossible and not good for your home.

Don't worry about humidity for salvia unless you can get her a small enclosure with a humidifer (that's the easy way). You can also try building a container out of PVC pipe and clear plastic tarp, like boolie suggests for everyone. Brainstew just made one.

Ahaha thinking about tripping brings back good memories of losing it all. Astral projection is a magical experience. If I had closer friends around here I'd probably smoke more often. I only have a few more hits left... But yeah, heading to the other side is always scary for your ego.

Like I was saying, you can't judge a psychedelic by its first kick to your teeth =)
Ulmdorgr

Postby freesalvia » Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:56 am

yeah im totally new to this forum and getting a feel of it, i recently became a enthusiast of exotic gardening and i am trying to get a hold as many psychoactive plants as i can that are legal of course. i like the plants you mentioned they are all great and cant wait till i can grow them myself, if you cant it would be nice if you can showcase what you have. thanks

"free salvia"
freesalvia

Postby jasonsalvia » Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:00 am

freesalvia wrote:yeah im totally new to this forum and getting a feel of it, i recently became a enthusiast of exotic gardening and i am trying to get a hold as many psychoactive plants as i can that are legal of course. i like the plants you mentioned they are all great and cant wait till i can grow them myself, if you cant it would be nice if you can showcase what you have. thanks

"free salvia"

Hey you can see pics of the various plants in, show room, salvia cultivation, and kratom sub-forums.

The salvia and kratom cuttings have only been maintained, haven't seen any real growth from them, am still hoping...
jasonsalvia

Return to Welcome