Well hello there ;)

Make A Post To Introduce yourself here

Well hello there ;)

Postby Trylski » Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:40 pm

Evening all, well it is for me anyway. I come to you from jolly old england! Southern hampshire to be specific.
Not got my plant yet, hopefuly by the end of next week. I have however sorted myself a nice big pot and spot in my room that gets a nice bit of sun but no direct light. Have just mixed some compost into soil in roughly a 40-60 mix. Was going to add some vermiculite but I'm not sure how important it is.

Anyhoo, I had a plant a while back... not sure what it was, it lives downstairs now.I felt the urge a while back to try salvia but never got round to it and last week I decided I wanted another plant so putting two and two together; Why not grow salvia.

So, umm yeah :D

Hi
Trylski

Re: Well hello there ;)

Postby Vlad » Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:02 pm

well what can i say other than of course the obvious. i am the first to reply to your post

Welcome :)
Vlad

Re: Well hello there ;)

Postby Ulmdorgr » Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:41 pm

Welcome! I'm glad to hear you've already ordered a plant. That is the most stressful part for members of the community (besides growing a sensitive plant).

I think half of the people here are psychonauts, and the other half just like to grow random plants. Regardless of why you're here, please look around, make threads, etc. If you find any good videos online, post them in the video forum.

I look forward to how your growing goes.
Ulmdorgr

Return to Welcome