Greetings from Oly, Washington

Make A Post To Introduce yourself here

Greetings from Oly, Washington

Postby confusedmime » Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:13 am

Hello everyone im glad i randomly came across this forum seems like it could grow into a nice community for growers
randomly came across it because someone posted a link from this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brEvQskNgjE ( Kathleen Harrison at the WPF about Salvia ) who would of thought something good would come out of a random youtube comment?

I almost had put salvia out of my mind thinking it would be to much of a burden to grow and with all the media sensation / retardation of kids posting videos of their trips but thankfully i thought to give her another look, and randomly got myself a salvia plant from Mazatec Garden, a little 420 treat for myself, haven't received it yet though so anxious for her arrival. Anyone have any experience with getting plants from Mazatec?

I dont really have much botany experience yet, but ive recently in the past few months gotten into growing whatever i can, like various maple seedlings and white sage, that seem to be pretty happy and doing well so far, hopefully i will get some cacti going soon also. Oh yea almost forgot i have a little baby Kratom i started from seed thats a few weeks old.
Im all about learning all i can about proper plant care, propagation and educating myself about different plants medicinal values and uses.
Soo if all goes well i would love to spread some salvia love with some cuttings in the not so distant future!
confusedmime

Re: Greetings from Oly, Washington

Postby Ulmdorgr » Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:35 pm

Welcome!

So far, you're the first member here to purchase from Mazatec, so please give us a good review of how things go (number of days from placing the order to receiving the plants, any mishaps, condition of the plant, etc.).

Excellent! Keep at it, and pose questions here so others can learn as well.
Ulmdorgr

Return to Welcome