SC says sup

Make A Post To Introduce yourself here

SC says sup

Postby merryjohn » Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:59 am

veteran grower. all my plants either died when a fungus hit and the suvivors (a kratom tree and a few other plants) i gave away when i moved from NC to SC. I miss my salvia and kratom....

if anyone participating in SMDP cares, ill turn one clone into two dozen *hint hint*
merryjohn

Re: SC says sup

Postby Ulmdorgr » Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:21 pm

Welcome! I'm sorry to hear about your loss, but at least you have the knowledge to cultivate new life.

We all care. Cuttings for the U.S. will be available soon. Stick around, gain the trust of other members and growers, and of course, grow!
Anything that I post is fictional and is purely part of my imagination. Do not attempt any of the activities described above.
Ulmdorgr

Postby merryjohn » Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:34 pm

yea all this talkin bout it made me spend half my money on a "Paradox" clone from http://www.livesalviaplants.com. I am highly against the flooding of the gene pool and this is one of the few to be recently grown from seed, with Hoffman parents its bound to be strong! too bad the dude didnt mix it with blosser, i wonder if it would be strong and smooth or get the weaker traits less potent and more harsh...*new long term goal!*

Ill still take anything anyone will offer and redistribute it my best thats legally possible!

It says its still gunna be 2-4 weeks before they will be able to ship so im expecting 2 months lol
ImageImage
Botanical Enthusiast
merryjohn

Postby Ulmdorgr » Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:13 pm

That's great news (except for your wallet)!

We all anticipate the arrival of Her. I'm also looking forward to your review of livesalviaplants. Did you consult my list? If so, I'm glad it helped!
Anything that I post is fictional and is purely part of my imagination. Do not attempt any of the activities described above.
Ulmdorgr

Postby merryjohn » Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:13 pm

yes, thank you! i was just about to buy from mazatec garden, but before i pressed the "confirm payment" button i decided to run thru the forums one last time and thats when i noticed about half the people got ripped and another quarter got "good enough" so i did another google and found salvia blog!

ill post a review of LSP.com when i get my plants or whenever i get fed up waiting (might hear frmo me tomorrow thn!)
ImageImage
Botanical Enthusiast
merryjohn

Postby SF » Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:56 pm

Hello and Welcome marryjohn

its good to see another dedicated botanist on the forum here. I just added a forum in the Sponsors & Affiliates section for people to post feedback

you may post any feedback for any sites. This is a good idea because we want to inform all our good members here on all the good sites and the bad ones. We dont want our members getting ripped off. If you have negative or positive feed back its all appreciated. if any of our affiliate programs do not provide our customers with quality sales and assistance then we will remove them from our forum.

thanks for joining looking forward to your grow logs and information.
SF
Site Admin

Return to Welcome