Hello everyone.

Make A Post To Introduce yourself here

Hello everyone.

Postby Sammi » Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:09 pm

I'm 19, 2 years of horticulture experience, along with my own personal gardens I've been doing much longer. I have a diverse number of interests which include the Grateful Dead, Collecting Papaver, and Solanaceae, animation, religion... I'm not very good at posting in forums, but I'm very curious about anything botanical in nature, and have a bit of growing, and chemistry knowledge myself. I came to this site because I was looking for information on growing salvia divinorum. I was a little put off by what I had read in the past about growing this plant, but I'll just stick to the growing guides. doesn't seem much different than a coleus in most respects.
Sammi

Re: Hello everyone.

Postby Ulmdorgr » Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:14 am

Coleus doesn't take any work. Salvia divinorum is like a baby in a neonatal intensive care unit; for a while. Good luck out there :)
Anything that I post is fictional and is purely part of my imagination. Do not attempt any of the activities described above.
Ulmdorgr

Postby nothim » Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:58 pm

' is like a baby in a neonatal intensive care unit

wicked!!! :lol:
nothim

Postby nothim » Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:06 am

btw, i might have broken the soil code , but i must wait a few more weeks to see if it is indeed working -what to say is that i have put a few cuttings (no roots on them) on That Soil and with no humidity envirronement and it looks well, the cuttings look pert and envy --hope for a photo session soon.
nothim

Postby nothim » Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:08 pm

still ok

nothim

Return to Welcome