Re: Hallo, everyone!

Postby dkkon1 » Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:56 am

Hey 36!
dkkon1

Postby SF » Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:14 am

hello dkkon1
how is it going ?
i was wondering have you ever grown ayahuasca ? banisteriopsis caapi ?
I am thinking about ordering a bunch of seeds and passing them out on this forum to people that will grow them and share pictures of there process.

What do you think ?

I would like to have a time lapse of a caapi seedling sprouting i think that would be interesting.
SF
Site Admin

Postby Woken2012 » Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:54 am

Hi all ,just checking in .
Woken2012

Postby SF » Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:28 pm

Woken2012 wrote:Hi all ,just checking in .

Hey Woken2012 thanks for joining us. We are just in the beginning stages of this project, We have hope to gain a good amount of members that are willing to help out. In other words they will receive a Salvia Divinorum cutting soon as there available. once the acquired plant/cutting reaches a good height or enough nods to estimate the safety of the removal of cuttings.

Nothing is written in stone as of yet, but i would like to think that the fist few generations would be willing to send out 3-4 cuttings. By doing that we are able to maximize the level of distribution on stage 1 and 2 generations of the SDMDP.
SF
Site Admin

Postby Ulmdorgr » Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:01 pm

Hello. Great vids and plants, SF. I'm here to keep tabs on the community, while it grows. I am currently unable to grow, so I will be exempt from the first round of cuttings.
Anything that I post is fictional and is purely part of my imagination. Do not attempt any of the activities described above.
Ulmdorgr

Postby SF » Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:16 pm

Ulmdorgr wrote:Hello. Great vids and plants, SF. I'm here to keep tabs on the community, while it grows. I am currently unable to grow, so I will be exempt from the first round of cuttings.

Hey Ulmdorgr Welcome.
Yes some people might not be able to grow Salvia where they live because of laws or other reasons. But I believe there is enough people out there that can and would be able to make a difference. We need to pass these plants out to people that have the time and motivation to propagate and dristro a few cuttings back to the community.

Thanks for joining. Feel free to invite. haha i thought i would add that. Some people have friends interested in the same subjects but that may not be the case.
SF
Site Admin

Postby lydia » Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:02 am

Do You think it will grow in Scandinavia (oslo)? It is very little sunshine, especially in winter, and the average summer temperature is 15C, although one is certainly putting it inside house. I think distribution network is great idea :) i am very much into gardening different things otherwise...
lydia

Postby SF » Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:11 am

lydia wrote:Do You think it will grow in Scandinavia (oslo)? It is very little sunshine, especially in winter, and the average summer temperature is 15C, although one is certainly putting it inside house. I think distribution network is great idea :) i am very much into gardening different things otherwise...

Hello Lydia.
Yes i would think it should grow fine there. Like most places in the world we have to take our salvia and other plants indoors for the winter. They do not need never much light. Salvia plants tend to like partial shade more so then full sun light.
SF
Site Admin

Postby Ulmdorgr » Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:21 pm

As long as it is kept inside it will do fine. This plant isn't really meant to live outside beyond its natural habitat (hot/humid all year long), so people shouldn't be thinking about growing it in their gardens.

Regional climate info:
http://www.tomzap.com/climate.html
Anything that I post is fictional and is purely part of my imagination. Do not attempt any of the activities described above.
Ulmdorgr

Return to Welcome