link in signature

Get help with computer related tasks.

link in signature

Postby shambhu » Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:43 am

not quite a "tech help" question, more like permission asking, but no other area seems appropriate.

@admins: is it "ok" if i put a link in my signature ? specifically, a link to a forum about entheogens (not salvia specific, so it's not quite "competition" - lol)

thanks.
shambhu

Re: link in signature

Postby Ulmdorgr » Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:08 am

Feel free to do whatever you want. SF's reign here is arbitrary and sporadic. He's been checking in more regularly lately. I would avoid putting links to shops, as he is a stickler for that sort of advertising (even though we talk about shops all the time). If people find you annoying or whatever, we will hash it out as a community and I can bring down the hammer if need be.
Anything that I post is fictional and is purely part of my imagination. Do not attempt any of the activities described above.
Ulmdorgr

Re: link in signature

Postby SF » Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:04 am

shambhu wrote:not quite a "tech help" question, more like permission asking, but no other area seems appropriate.

@admins: is it "ok" if i put a link in my signature ? specifically, a link to a forum about entheogens (not salvia specific, so it's not quite "competition" - lol)

thanks.

I would prefer that you keep your site link in your Forum Profile that way it doesn't look like Spam.

However If you need help attracting users to your forum send me a PM and i would be glad to give you a few tips.
SF
Site Admin

Return to Tech Support