Free Seed Contest. UPDATED - SHIPPED SEEDS - Contest Over

Win Free Seeds Here.

Free Seed Contest. UPDATED - SHIPPED SEEDS - Contest Over

Postby SF » Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:28 pm

Free Seeds For the next 3 people that post here.

Seeds will include Lagochilus Inebrians ( turkish mint )
And Various Cacti Seeds. I might throw in some other stuff. Ill try to send everyone a couple different things.
If you are getting free seeds it would be nice of you to post a grow log of your progress on one or more types of seeds.

Share the knowledge.
,SF

If you don't know what seeds i sent you msg me on here because i didnt spell most of the long ones out. but i did make it to where we can tell whats what.
SF
Site Admin

Re: Free Seed Contest.

Postby Chewy » Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:56 am

Amazing. I will take some seeds and make a grow log.

I know a bunch of people want to see a luna plant, and ill show it to ya. But you have to give me about a month. It had a hard time in shipment, lost all its leaves. It wouldnt look any different then any other stem in dirt, so be patient. It will grow and i will make clippings for people!!
thou. I
My h+w seems to be doing well. pics coming soon.
Chewy

Postby nothim » Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:12 am

kj, I am on your list with luna cutting, take you time!!!!!
nothim

Postby ethankegley » Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:42 am

I live in Taiwan and as far as it goes right now it is Salvia is legal here, I guess it will be for a long time, because there is no way to get it here. I was introduced to it by a friend in the Country and was amazed. Out of all of my friends who tried it, only a few liked it. We are journiers. I would like to start growing it, I have a video camera so doing a grow log wont be a problem. One thing is, I belive you will have to send the seeds in a sealed package, like a store bought flower seeds package, something you can lick and stick. Let me know how I can get my address to you and how i can thank you.
much love
ethankegley

Postby SF » Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:10 pm

Hello and Welcome Ethan

the seeds here are not Salvia Divinorum but turkish mint.
if your interested i could still send you seeds.

The salvia cuttings should be read this summer for shipping out to new members.
I do not know if one would survive the trip to Taiwan but it might be worth a try. We need to spread it around.

thanks for joining
stay tuned
SF
Site Admin

Postby Ulmdorgr » Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:01 pm

For anyone counting, only 1 person has opted for FREE seeds. If you post here and want seeds of Lagochilus Inebrians (turkish mint), you will get them!
Anything that I post is fictional and is purely part of my imagination. Do not attempt any of the activities described above.
Ulmdorgr

Postby Chewy » Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:00 pm

Wow, if i really get Lagochilus Inebrians seeds..... thats fantastic. Ive always wanted to try it and if i can add it to the family, all about that. One day i hope to have a whole garden of fantastic plants!!!!
Chewy

Postby Bonsai » Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:24 am

Hey. I would definitely like some Lagochilus Inebrians seeds. I will definitely spread the love, if my growing is successful. :D
Bonsai

Postby Ulmdorgr » Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:34 am

That's 2 of 3. One more!
Anything that I post is fictional and is purely part of my imagination. Do not attempt any of the activities described above.
Ulmdorgr

Postby SF » Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:14 pm

Bonsai, please PM me your address and i will ship All Seed Packets Out Soon.

We Still need another lucky grower to try these out and hopefully get them going.
we need some grow logs of these soon.

I am thinking of planting 5 more seeds again. Do another test run. I think im gonna use peat pellets.
SF
Site Admin

Postby Bonsai » Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:29 pm

Will do! Thanks.
Bonsai

Postby dworx » Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:35 am

Those mint seeds still available? Would they get into Australia???

I would love some seed but only if it wont land me in hot water.
dworx

Postby Ulmdorgr » Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:04 pm

A quick google search returned nothing on Australia's legal status of the plant. However, that doesn't mean Australian customs allows plants to be shipped in. SF will have to contact a post office to find out.

That makes 3 of 3! Remember to post here if you're still interested, because dworx may not be eligible.

Edit:
Hmm, I'm still looking for info, but I found this (here):
Cultivation is the act of sowing, planting, growing, tending, nurturing or harvesting a narcotic plant. Any of these activities constitutes the offence of cultivation. If a person cultivates "a trafficable quantity", or intends to sell even a small quantity, it is likely that charges for possession, cultivation and trafficking will be laid.

In Victoria if the court is satisfied that the cultivation of cannabis is not related to trafficking, then the penalty is a fine not more than $2000 and/or imprisonment not longer than one year. The possession of another illicit drug not related to trafficking attracts a maximum penalty of $180 000 and/or 15 years imprisonment

I guess it depends on if the government has recognized Lagochilus Inebrians as a "narcotic plant."

Edit 2:
Erowid has some info on Australian law: http://www.erowid.org/psychoactives/law ... alia.shtml

Edit 3:
You can contact Alison Ritter, "Acting Director of the National Drug and Alcohol Research Center and Director of the Drug Policy Modelling Program," at (02) 9385 0236
http://ndarc.med.unsw.edu.au/NDARCWeb.n ... n#Director
Just call someone at the center and ask around for the legal status of things; or better yet, online resources from the government!
Ulmdorgr

Re: Free Seed Contest. UPDATED - SHIPPED SEEDS

Postby SF » Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:52 pm

Sent the seeds out. Good luck on growing the Turkish Mint. I hope you guys get these going.
SF
Site Admin

Re: Free Seed Contest. UPDATED - SHIPPED SEEDS

Postby nothim » Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:32 am

no seedlings ...yet, you can check the photos though
nothim

Next

Return to Contests and Free Seeds