KYMATICA

Videos about salvia divinorum and other topics.

KYMATICA

Postby DanG » Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:37 am

A lot of people are always saying (including me) that the world is so fucked up. This and that are wrong, this should be like this or this should be done on that. Seems like everybody has their own subjective idea of what the world should be but i feel that they are just impulsive comments rather than solutions. All words and no actions it seems...
Anyway, i feel that if we know the problem then instead of focusing on the hate like doing the blame game then focus on how you can adapt to this environment and to strive in it.

I've been thinking about this for quite a while now but i wasn't able t put this into structured thought. Well as luck has played i found a video that shares this idea. Suggest anyone to watch it with an open mind especially the last part :)
Enjoy!

Watch it here if the embedded video doesn't work
I hope for nothing. I fear nothing. I am free.
-Nikos Kazantzakis

Use Your Cellphone Camera for Close-up/Macro Photography
DanG

Re: KYMATICA

Postby RocketeerJim » Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:30 pm

Thanks for posting this DanG. I note it is the sequal to esoteric agenda, which appears in the panel to the right of the movie proper (on YouTube page), and I recommend that movie as well.
Life is short and you only get one. It is yours so use it selfishly. Find your true path and follow it. Be true to your own convictions. And love each other.
RocketeerJim

Postby Ulmdorgr » Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:56 pm

I've yet to see either, but I've heard comparisons of Kymatica to Zeitgeist's trilogy.
Anything that I post is fictional and is purely part of my imagination. Do not attempt any of the activities described above.
Ulmdorgr

Postby DanG » Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:37 am

@rocketman
i'll watch that later this evening :)

@ulmy
I really don't pay attention to the "bloodline", "ISRAEL" or Bush and Obama are blood related :shock: Because those are just pointing out the problems. Just keep an open mind and take the things that can benefit you in a positive manner.

I have the latest Zeitgeist film, it's about 2:30hours long lol.
After about of 40 minutes of viewing and i got sleepy. Will finish the film during the weekend. It's interesting!
-Nikos Kazantzakis

DanG

Postby Ulmdorgr » Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:33 am

I've seen the first Zeitgeist like 3 or 4 times, and the second film once. The third one just came out, but haven't watched it yet.
Anything that I post is fictional and is purely part of my imagination. Do not attempt any of the activities described above.
Ulmdorgr

Postby DanG » Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:17 am

The first 40 minutes of Zeitgeist Moving Forward is packed.
I still have doubts though. Sometimes i feel that watching a video is too easy to believe. It's very common to be biased so one can prove a point. Blah i'll just keep an open mind :)
-Nikos Kazantzakis

DanG

Postby Ulmdorgr » Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:14 pm

Yeah, for Zeitgeist 3, Stefbot (Stefan, a smart anarchist) has some good concerns: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9WEWcbfnHg

It's funny that I watched that without watching the film first.

I am very critical of Zeitgeist, but some of Peter's work is really good, like the connections between religions he points out in the first film.
Ulmdorgr

Postby DanG » Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:47 pm

@Rocketpops.
Esoteric Agenda is a very effective documentary. There's a good deal of fear and paranoia at the middle and then a solution at the end. The middle part is loaded with bad vibes, i almost got turned off by it.
My thoughts in this film is that what if the whole control ploy of a select few is actually true and not by pure coincidence. Will it be better to fight it or to know that you are being controlled and be at peace with it? I feel that there's so much ego involved in fighting the system. I say do what comes natural to you and then observe and learn from it.
It just doesn't matter. The film said it itself, both good and bad should be accepted because that's balance.

@Ulmy:
Religions are just too old to be researched by most. They'd rather follow it based on cognitive dissonance.
I've watched the criticism of Zeitgeist. I didn't really attention to the Venus Project but i understand stefbot's concern.

The no property/money system will not work BECAUSE the people in it are not CONDITIONED. People are in by nature greedy. In fact there's also greed in nature. You can't tell pests to stop reproducing and eating our lovely plants, they are just doing what they are programmed to do. The key word here is PROGRAMMED. We have the capabilities of getting over that hump! We just need to look beyond ourselves perhaps removing the idea of SELF all together and just focus on everything that is not you.
My visualization here is that when the people have ambidextrous hands and they feed each other. One person feeds TWO people, then what happens if you apply it to all? A SURPLUS! No one will starve. No one will have to worry about the self because he/she knows that his brothers and sisters will take care of him.
When we can stump on ego then that's the time we'll be on the fast track!
Just look at our body. Every part has a purpose, one body part doesn't think for himself like "Why is the brain getting more blood than the liver?" There's no BS like that, it's just all harmony and understanding that we need each other to survive and flourish as a whole!

How do we do it? Maybe we can brainwash the incoming generation to think this way and in about 50 years everything will be changed for the better. LOL Brainwash sounds harsh but the easiest way is to mold young minds at the earlies age. We all have negative feelings about the gov't brainwashing everyone and we all know it's effective.
Then why not use that method to make a more productive world? In a hundred years of applying that i doubt anybody will question it anymore haha. Just take a look around today, nobody questions the system anymore.
-Nikos Kazantzakis

DanG

Return to Videos