Raising Eden

Videos about salvia divinorum and other topics.

Raising Eden

Postby RocketeerJim » Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:37 pm

I watched this over the course of two days. It is in 53 parts and was originally posted to YouTube by Danielofdoriaa. My thanks go out to him for his fine work. Very interesting and thought provoking! Please don't judge it by the spelling or grammar in the title cards. The message is compelling.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUinktJ5u5Q
Life is short and you only get one. It is yours so use it selfishly. Find your true path and follow it. Be true to your own convictions. And love each other.
RocketeerJim

Re: Raising Eden

Postby DanG » Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:02 am

I'm at part 4 and saw the clip of the film Network. I love that film man, it basically pokes fun at our society's love of the tv. I can go along and say that TV is BS, it's profit oriented etc etc etc. But i always ask myself this... If a person doesn't know that he/she is being brainwashed, should we tell them that they are a puppet?

Some people are so beat down with life's daily grind that they already accepted this "reality". Sure they might aspire for a better life but even that has been falsified by how society projects the man's zenith. Rich, Powerful and "Beautiful"...
The point is like this, if a person is serving a life sentence in prison then should we constantly tell him that he will get out soon? Should we bring this false hope to that person? Life in prison is already hard so should we give him hope knowing that he will eventually be disappointed and become even more miserable?
We all know that not all of us will become famous, respected, wealthy but who ever said that that is the ideal life?

I don't know... Somehow all we want to have is a better life. It's always something "better". The question in my mind is, what is an ideal life? Is it to fight all your way to the top or to just succumb to this system and live according to your "faith"? Be at peace with your "faith". I still think it's an ego battle. I'll think about this some more..

Lol i don't think anyone can understand my gibberish haha.

Thanks for sharing the vid rocketman!
I hope for nothing. I fear nothing. I am free.
-Nikos Kazantzakis

Use Your Cellphone Camera for Close-up/Macro Photography
DanG

Re: Raising Eden

Postby Ulmdorgr » Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:55 pm

Even if it's shitty on the outside, it's worth it. Prison sucks so much.
Anything that I post is fictional and is purely part of my imagination. Do not attempt any of the activities described above.
Ulmdorgr

Return to Videos