3 ayahuasca torrents

Videos about salvia divinorum and other topics.

3 ayahuasca torrents

Postby shambhu » Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:20 am

http://tracker.concen.org/torrents-details.php?id=21987

Name: Metamorphosis (2009) (xvid)

Hamilton Souther, founder and owner of Bluemorpho Ayahuasca tours, recounts his Journey to becoming an Ayahuasquero (Master of Ayahuasca) in the Peruvian Amazon. This video documents the preparation of the ayahuasca brew, the drinking ceremony, and the personal experiences ofseveral individuals seeking healing from the medicine.

Ayahuasca is a wonderful method to strengthen our connection to spirit and to learn how to live in a balanced state. Its power is undeniable and needs to be used responsibly under the guidance of trained medicine men and women.

Ayahuasca works in two ways: it releases crossed energies, and it teaches you. All affliction, whether it be mental, spiritual, or physical is a result of crossed energy. Answers to all questions come through personal realizations. By participating in Ayahuasca ceremonies, you will have your energy straightened and will learn through direct realization. Through this process, you will transform and grow.

Ayahuasca shamanism has existed in the western Amazon for thousands of years. It has been passed down through the generations to family members and to those who have shown deep dedication and interest in the spiritual practices of the shamans.

Having experienced Ayahuasca first hand, With a real Peruvian Shaman, I can say that this video, in it's content and approach is fairly authentic.

---

http://tracker.concen.org/torrents-details.php?id=21985

Description: "The rites, customs and beliefs of the Saha people for the present and future younger generations"

This is a unique film about the Sakha people in Yakutia - Eastern Siberia with an emphasis on their shamanic magical traditions.

Shamanic rituals and ceremonies are shown and explained in detail.

---

http://tracker.concen.org/torrents-details.php?id=21979

Description: This is real old school right here. Ayahuasca doc from '82.

This film reports information obtained by Luis Eduardo Luna, during a period of field work carried out in the Iquitos area during July and August 1981, concentrated on work on the person of Don Emilio Andrade Gomez, a shaman living 12 km from the city. The film Don Emilio and his Little Doctors (Luna,1982) was made during that time.

Don Emilio was born in Iquitos in 1918. When he was 16 years old, and while working in the Amazon river, near the mouth of the Napo river, he took ayahuasca for the first time. He did it in order to curarse, a term that implies the cleansing and strengthening of the body. When he took ayahuasca for the fifth time, while keeping to the prescribed diet imposed by his teacher, an old man with a flute and a drum appeared in his visions to teach him icaros, magic melodies.
shambhu

Re: 3 ayahuasca torrents

Postby DanG » Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:07 am

is concen like demonoid?
I hope for nothing. I fear nothing. I am free.
-Nikos Kazantzakis

Use Your Cellphone Camera for Close-up/Macro Photography
DanG

Re: 3 ayahuasca torrents

Postby RocketeerJim » Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:33 pm

Thanks for the links. Unfortunately the linked site requires log-in and I'm not one of their members. :roll:
Life is short and you only get one. It is yours so use it selfishly. Find your true path and follow it. Be true to your own convictions. And love each other.
RocketeerJim

Return to Videos