10 Dimensions

Videos about salvia divinorum and other topics.

10 Dimensions

Postby DanG » Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:10 pm

This has been floating around for quite some time now. There's even a free ebook somewhere about the dimensions. It's still pretty basic but well thought off in my opinion. This just shows the possibilities of our universe. Pretty cool!

I hope for nothing. I fear nothing. I am free.
-Nikos Kazantzakis

Use Your Cellphone Camera for Close-up/Macro Photography
DanG

Re: 10 Dimensions

Postby Ulmdorgr » Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:49 am

(This is a rough written summary of the films; a lot of the details on each dimension has been omitted from the film, but may appear in the book that it references at the end)
The representations given in this film are as follows (they primarily revolve around time and possibilities, rather than higher euclidean spacial dimensions that some people prefer):
  • First dimension: objects with only length (lines).
  • Second dimension: objects with width and length (plane; a split).
  • Third dimension: objects with length, width, and depth (planes/space; a fold).
  • Fourth dimension: lines that represent time (difference of position/energy/form of objects in the third dimension; duration; a line).
  • Fifth dimension: branches of the fourth dimension (alternate/possible time lines; "probability space"; a split).
  • Sixth dimension: encapsulation of the fifth dimension (allows for a fold across timelines). I don't understand the importance of this one.
  • Seventh dimension: each point in the seventh dimension represents a container of an infinite number of timelines and possibilities based on initial conditions (points/lines).
  • Eighth dimension: branches off of seventh dimensional lines (plane; a split).
  • Ninth dimension: encapsulation of the eight dimension (a fold).
  • Tenth dimension: a point containing all possible timelines.

The groupings are as follows:
  • 1-3: space/form.
  • 4-6: time.
  • 7-9: possibilities.
  • 10: everything.

Folds are allowed from dimensions with planes (2, 5, and 8). They can only fold through the dimension above.

Also:
Anything that I post is fictional and is purely part of my imagination. Do not attempt any of the activities described above.
Ulmdorgr

Postby DanG » Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:11 am

Ulmy, his head is so trippy lol.
I just had to point that out or else i wouldn't be able to sleep! :lol:
I hope for nothing. I fear nothing. I am free.
-Nikos Kazantzakis

Use Your Cellphone Camera for Close-up/Macro Photography
DanG

Postby Ulmdorgr » Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:16 pm

Ahaha I agree. It's cool that he's old, but technologically inclined (and intelligent, too).
Anything that I post is fictional and is purely part of my imagination. Do not attempt any of the activities described above.
Ulmdorgr

Postby RocketeerJim » Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:23 pm

The movie is correct. I never missed the 4th through 10th. Simply mindboggling.
Life is short and you only get one. It is yours so use it selfishly. Find your true path and follow it. Be true to your own convictions. And love each other.
RocketeerJim

Postby Ulmdorgr » Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:36 am

RocketeerJim wrote:I never missed the 4th through 10th.

Never missed? What do you mean?
Ulmdorgr

Postby RocketeerJim » Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:19 am

I mean, borrowing from the video, I've been wandering through my own fourth dimension blissfully unaware of anything beyond the third and so never gave a single thought to the 4th through 10th.
Life is short and you only get one. It is yours so use it selfishly. Find your true path and follow it. Be true to your own convictions. And love each other.
RocketeerJim

Return to Videos