Global

Everything else. If you don't know where to post a topic, post it here.

Re: Global

Postby nothim » Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:28 am

nothim

Postby nothim » Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:19 am

Happy Holidays to all!
nothim

Postby RocketeerJim » Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:17 am

Yes, Seasons Greetings to all of you, my good friends!
Life is short and you only get one. It is yours so use it selfishly. Find your true path and follow it. Be true to your own convictions. And love each other.
RocketeerJim

Postby swatch » Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:49 pm

Here! Here!!

Happy Holidays to all of you in this forum. I'm really glad to have found a place to call home this year.

Also, just celebrated my 1st year anniversary with this wonderful sacred herb. I have unfortunately been a little under the weather so I haven't been able to partake in the journey to commemorate the occasion, but am looking forward to as soon as I'm able!
swatch

Postby nothim » Sat Dec 24, 2011 8:26 am

cooking tips : use grated green unripe papaya skin in case of a hard beef --the mixture for that per portion is: half a glass of water, half a glass of wine(red or white) , 2 cloves, one garlic , 5-6 black pepper, 3-4 jamaica pepper, 3-4 bay leaves, pinch of salt , one tbsp or two of the grated papaya , mix well, add the unedible beef , leave in the fridge 6 hours or a day - done -next day you got it ready for cooking!!!
it can work with pineapple -instead of removing the peel , you grate the pineapple and use it the same as with the papaya peel---but the beef will not mentain a nice texture , it will be mushy , so papaya works better!!!
nothim

Postby Ulmdorgr » Sun Dec 25, 2011 2:29 am

Cheers everyone.

Swatch: I've realized that I need high doses to enjoy the experience; lower doses don't initiate my imagination, which is the only thing I use it for now - I want to see ART! Spontaneous beauty from my subconscious! :D
Anything that I post is fictional and is purely part of my imagination. Do not attempt any of the activities described above.
Ulmdorgr

Postby swatch » Sun Dec 25, 2011 4:12 pm

Ulmdorgr wrote:Cheers everyone.

Swatch: I've realized that I need high doses to enjoy the experience; lower doses don't initiate my imagination, which is the only thing I use it for now - I want to see ART! Spontaneous beauty from my subconscious! :D

So when you say "high doses", what extract are we talking about? I've been wondering whether a higher extract amount would prove more interesting for me, as I notice that with the extract amounts I've been staying with, I am still conscious of this reality, because I can talk to my sitter as the trip is happening. This leads me to believe I need to jump up a notch to really separate from this reality, and not look back for 6-10 minutes.

Anyway, I'm glad you've found more happiness in salvia!

Happy New Year to everyone!
swatch

Postby Ulmdorgr » Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:49 pm

Yeah if not extremely overwhelmed by the experience, where everything has melted or you've forgotten reality, then you still haven't experienced what is available to you. I recently re-purchased 8x, and realized, once again, that it is far too weak. Mind you that I started on 80x; 40x tends to be the best as far as being able to easily dose and receive a powerful experience.

Now, the experience itself is difficult to characterize. There is the fully conscious level where things are odd. Then the conscious but overwhelmed level where you cannot or you have trouble seeing the external world, but may be able to still talk and hear people around you. And finally you go off into yourself, far deeper than can ever really be explained. :) I hope you enjoy the darkness and the people you'll see there. One of my favorite things I said while deep in salvia (I consider this "channeling", as it comes out of my subconscious) is, "Do you dance where demons go? Dance all where demons go." A reminder that even in the dark, you should embrace it; whatever that means to you.
Anything that I post is fictional and is purely part of my imagination. Do not attempt any of the activities described above.
Ulmdorgr

Postby nothim » Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:39 am

"Do you dance where demons go? Dance all where demons go."

this is the place where our dreams come from and where we go when we 'are' no more! or is that so?
nothim

Postby Ulmdorgr » Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:41 am

Indeed. 8-)
Ulmdorgr

Postby Ulmdorgr » Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:23 pm

Yo, anyone heard any good psytrance lately?

Ulmdorgr

Postby swatch » Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:29 pm

I'm diggin' the tune. Thanks for sharing that.

Speaking of that, is anyone from this board going to The Kandy Festival a week from tomorrow? The date is Saturday, January 21, 2012.

Just curious if I'll get to meet any of my fellow board members there. It's in San Bernadino.
swatch

Postby nothim » Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:59 pm

do you know any cool app ( soft , games...) for android ?
nothim

Postby floranicolas » Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:52 pm

Same can be said of "Polar bears are dying, must be man made global warming, "Ice caps are melting, must be man made global warming", "consensus says man made global warming", "There is a drought in some country, must be global warming", "Flood in another country, must be global warming", "hot temps in 2 countries, must be global warming, "cold temps in 8 countries, must be global warming." etc, etc.
floranicolas

Postby nothim » Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:00 am

can anyone help me find these books -- free download? have you got any clue of a torrent search engine or ebookee ?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/0330 ... 0330442376
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/0007 ... 0007259611
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/0117 ... 0117028614

please reply!
nothim

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion