Global

Everything else. If you don't know where to post a topic, post it here.

Re: Global

Postby Ulmdorgr » Wed May 25, 2011 1:09 pm

I've used that before. It's a tool for code writers, but it can be helpful in some other cases as well.
Anything that I post is fictional and is purely part of my imagination. Do not attempt any of the activities described above.
Ulmdorgr

Postby nothim » Thu May 26, 2011 7:23 am

i tried to use it for a game , which eventualy did not work even with that , finally i made it through with another version of windows.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgLuMQnnBKs
nothim

Postby Unclejack » Thu May 26, 2011 8:34 am

Your post worries me Nothim, very scary, but it seems like you are enyoing yourself so I'll take it you have good times all the time.

Whats up with the youtube movie btw?
Unclejack

Postby nothim » Thu May 26, 2011 3:54 pm

nevermind,

you are too worried!

lol

regarding the clip, what about it?

it goes well with the feeling, that is all !
nothim

Postby Unclejack » Fri May 27, 2011 6:10 am

Hahah you weird man. I see you edited the post to something smaller. I watched the entire video btw, I must say it was better than I expected (I am not a 30 seconds to mars fan).
Unclejack

Postby nothim » Fri May 27, 2011 10:23 am

it was not me, maybe admin.
nothim

Postby Ulmdorgr » Fri May 27, 2011 4:08 pm

Yeah it was me. Empty space is annoying.
Anything that I post is fictional and is purely part of my imagination. Do not attempt any of the activities described above.
Ulmdorgr

Postby nothim » Fri May 27, 2011 6:31 pm

no worries,

@jim, what you do with silene capensis?

do you keep them in a humidity environement?
or they are outside, please post some photos on how you keep them !

mine are not looking good, and i do not know how to care for them! i kept them outside, and they dried , later i put them in a humidity room, and did not look better, now i took them out again!
there is no direct sun, temp at 25 celsius.
nothim

Postby nothim » Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:10 am

they are gone, thank you!

nice receptiveness! :)
nothim

Postby RocketeerJim » Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:18 pm

Sorry, I've been offline for awhile, my friend "nothim". And I'm sorry I missed your posts about your Silene Capensis. I don't know why yours died as I've really done nothing particularly special with mine and it seems to be doing fine. I hope you will get another one soon and that it will fare better than the last one did!

No, I've moved all of my plants out of the "nursery" or humidity enclosure and I'm even rooting my clones in the out-of-doors now. I guess since I have a few plants now I'm not so reluctant to give them "tough love". I grow my Sally D and the Silene Capensis in the (formerly) tarped area and you can see it in the small, rather crusty looking black pot that is in front, third from the left on the table, in this photo:

Recently I decided to "unclutter" my growing space so during the last two days I took down the tarp, removed the table, got rid of the clutter, and built a growing box for most of my plants. I built a fence at the rear and hung a "roll-up" screen at the left side to screen most of the afternoon direct sun, got rid of the big table and I'm discussing with myself whether I will transplant my Sally D plants into the ground or keep them in pots. . . . .

At the rear of the growing box is a separate box for my Banisteriopsis Caapi and it has a trellis in the middle of it. I attached my mister line to the trellis. The Silene Capensis is in the foreground in this photo as well.

As for the Silene Capensis, so far I only water and look at it but I understand it has similar properties to Calea. I'm growing it in the box alongside the Sally D. Temps range from 20C to 30C in the day and I'm using the misters 6 times daily for 2-10 minutes. I'm still working on the best interval but the Silene seems happy. Here's a shot of it by itself:

BTW I received my Banisteriopsis cuttings in good condition:

But they do not seem terrribly happy or maybe they are just getting over their "motion sickness" from the trip in the Mail. . .

To keep peace in the family since I started my entheogen collection, I've also recently planted peas, which my wife loves to eat right off the vine, as well as a lime tree, a loquot tree, a peach tree, an apple tree, a fig tree and a couple of Rose plants. Last week some friends gave us a guava tree and I planted that as well. Also I'm growing blueberries and they are very tasty, though not terribly plentiful yet.

We already had an Apricot tree. It has recently had some huge growth and is producing some wonderful fruit this year. It is right behind the fence in the second picture and you can just see some of its foliage peeking over the top of the fence.

And, since my wife loves to make her own salsa I'm also growing Cilantro, Onions, Tomatoes and several varieties of Peppers.
Life is short and you only get one. It is yours so use it selfishly. Find your true path and follow it. Be true to your own convictions. And love each other.
RocketeerJim

Postby nothim » Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:30 pm

thank you!

i will have another go with silene! she looks pretty!

very nice of you , i like what i see !

gtg sleep --here is very late!
nothim

Postby RocketeerJim » Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:36 pm

Yes, please have another try with it. Good night, my friend.
Life is short and you only get one. It is yours so use it selfishly. Find your true path and follow it. Be true to your own convictions. And love each other.
RocketeerJim

Postby nothim » Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:14 am

nothim

Postby nothim » Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:28 am

Tilia flowers(a tablespoon) kill the calea z.(handful) taste!!!
nothim

Postby nothim » Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:29 pm

http://avaxhome.ws/

great books to be found....
nothim

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion