Global

Everything else. If you don't know where to post a topic, post it here.

Global

Postby nothim » Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:45 am

Admin,

Can you make a post in the forum like a global one?

There are people worldwide who maybe do not get well in English ...........and they can write in their own language.....

Think about it , you can get the site global......

j.k.
Last edited by nothim on Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nothim

Re: Global

Postby Ulmdorgr » Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:37 am

Ha ha.
Anything that I post is fictional and is purely part of my imagination. Do not attempt any of the activities described above.
Ulmdorgr

Postby SF » Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:04 pm

I installed the Google toolbar for firefox or flock. It works really well for translating languages.

To download the Google toolbar go here http://www.google.com/tools/firefox/too ... 3/intl/en/
SF
Site Admin

Postby Ulmdorgr » Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:57 pm

Anything that I post is fictional and is purely part of my imagination. Do not attempt any of the activities described above.
Ulmdorgr

Postby nothim » Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:46 am

boolie
thank you!!!
nothim

Postby nothim » Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:07 pm

can not remember where the earlier discution was about the entheogen film, here is a link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Am1LfjqDQC8

all the other parts are on the youtube too

another good one is 'cognition factor'---you can get it from torrents ---it is a dvd

cheers
nothim

Postby Ulmdorgr » Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:24 pm

I'll make an individual post for that, thanks.
Ulmdorgr

Postby nothim » Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:15 pm

i have been asked in a post (i can not find it ) how i keep the Plants nowadays...

here is a link :

http://www.flickr.com/photos/boolie2010 ... 75/detail/

if they got big in there , i just make cuttings , or increase the height of the greenhouse a bit... the advantage is that - it is mobile , and i can place it fast where the sun is needed or at low temp if it is getting hot fast ...., and ofcourse, it is not taking too much space,
it is light and i can make stacks or piles one on top the other in an window if lack of lengh of the window...

disadvantage ---have to open often for ventilation (on summer at least once a day, but if i keep them in a low temp spot, i can get away with that), and i have to take cuttings more often cause they grow fast in spring and they get tall , as in photos, ----there is no problem with changing the soil if i use fertilizers in the growing period.

j.k.
nothim

Postby Ulmdorgr » Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:54 pm

So beautiful boolie! You're a master!

How much does it weigh? It's ingenious! Also, how does the watering system work? Do you just let the water evaporate and then fall back down?
Ulmdorgr

Postby nothim » Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:35 pm

do not inflate me to much into my feathers cause it goes to my head ;)

depends of how many small pots do you stuff in there and how often do you water, normally it is about one kilogram or less , i presume, i did not weight it though, yes, you just water once and it evaporates on the walls and falls down inside, if it is any leak , the water will get on the outside tray, not on the floor destroying the woodfloor, but it did not happen ever , since i developed this system..., there is no need to water too often nor to mist ...., all i have to do , is, to make sure , i find a cool spot during summer , they survived in there at 30 celsius , but i opened once each day for ventilation purpose ...
nothim

Postby Whiterasta34 » Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:41 am

could you make up some blue prints of the one you have I would like to test it out once I get a cutting. I've looked around and could hardly find anything worth making greenhouse wise that is. Do you have a light that you shine on it? also a parts list might help me too.
Whiterasta34

Postby nothim » Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:49 am

there is no light system onto it , i move it to a light spot if needed...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/boolie2010/4295018133/

You need a plastic tray, plastic pipes (pexal) , a hacksaw to cut the pipes, copper wire (I ask for the size 2 and a half , it is an electrical conductor) with plastic isolation for making the joints, platic transparent foil , maybe some wooden floor foil but not necessary, some tape.

First, make the 8 joints from the copper wire. Use a pair of pliers to get helped with. Cut a wire of 40 cm and try to make 3 axles from it , each axis having 2 lines of copper wire. You figure out how, after this bend each axis again to get it thicker, once you have done that brake the axis and link it with its neigbour so you end up in the same manner only that the joint is more solid, or you can leave it as it was first.
You need 8.

Cut from the pexal the widths, the lengths, the heights, in that manner so the final frame along with the plastic foil wrapped around it can sit inside the plastic tray, in case the plastic foil is broken , the water will get in the tray , not on your woodfloor....Note- try to cut the pexal with half or one cm smaller than the inside of the tray.

One you get it done--- link a width , a length , a height with the copper joint and so on until you get the frame done. Use some electrical isolation plastic tape to unity all 3 axis(es) ,( I am not sure if this is the plural of the word), with the copper joint beeing inside, use how much tape you think it is needed for a strong bond between the 3. Do this to the rest of the corners too.

Get the transparent plastic foil , wrap it around the frame, measure and cut it so you can tape it easy, get the frame out, now, tape it on the outside, turn it over and tape it on the inside too. Put the frame back, and pack the cage so it can sit nicely in the tray, leaving some plastic foil out of the tray, and some on top so you can close it and get the humidiy in that way. There is no need for misting.

Try to get an idea from the photos , though here is the finish project, and I got this wrong, because the tray had to be outside an the frame cage sitting onto it....no worries , I have learnt my lesson. Anyway, i posted the small photos where you can see the greenhouse from exterior, and you can see how it sits inside the tray.....

If you struggle on making the joints , send reply and i will try to make one, and photo it , so you can have an idea.....

http://www.flickr.com/photos/boolie2010/4295018133/

Peace,
j.k.boolie2010
nothim

Postby nothim » Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:45 am

here is how you make the joint, you need a copper wire with a plastic isolation:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/boolie2010 ... 87/detail/
nothim

Postby Ulmdorgr » Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:40 pm

boolie I edited your post and changed "bonfaier" to "hacksaw."
Ulmdorgr

Postby nothim » Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:41 pm

no worries ulmdy, feel free to correct any time ,

cheers,

gtg sleep , it's almost 1.00 here
nothim

Next

Return to General Discussion