How much money have you dropped for the goddess?

Everything else. If you don't know where to post a topic, post it here.

How much money have you dropped for the goddess?

Postby Ulmdorgr » Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:43 pm

I'm thinking of getting my first cutting soon. How much money did you guys spend on your initial investments? Any tips (I know I shouldn't be asking this one, but maybe you guys have a secret I've forgotten about)?
Anything that I post is fictional and is purely part of my imagination. Do not attempt any of the activities described above.
Ulmdorgr

Re: How much money have you dropped for the goddess?

Postby nothim » Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:28 pm

around 70 dollars

sagewisdom might be resonable as an advice to follow
nothim

Postby RocketeerJim » Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:05 am

$27 delivered quickly from FunnyFarmHerbs.com
Life is short and you only get one. It is yours so use it selfishly. Find your true path and follow it. Be true to your own convictions. And love each other.
RocketeerJim

Postby Ulmdorgr » Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:27 pm

+ Equipment/fertilizer/lighting costs?
Anything that I post is fictional and is purely part of my imagination. Do not attempt any of the activities described above.
Ulmdorgr

Postby nothim » Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:56 pm

mine, almost nil, got the soil from a nearby forest already seasoned, from time to time i just add some vinegar stolen from my gran'ma cooking business, and if i want the plants big i have to buy some liquid fertilizers around 5 dollars or 10 , if i do not want that , i use small pots and i change the soil once a half a year , and there is no need for fertilizers cause the worms did the job properly, so that is the trick --change the soil often(you'll get away with the viruses too, no eggs , no mold, no flies, no stress, no what so ever) ---, regarding lights--- no need for that (they get cramps with too much light)-- maybe i spent a few like 5 dollars or less for the plastic foil ( for the humidity tent) and pots and trays, regarding the pexal tubing (for the tent) i got it free from a secret greenhouse project back in town, btw tubing is a pain in the whatsoever , tubing will cost , it will cost per meter too
nothim

Return to General Discussion