july 16 2011...went looking for salvia in New York today...

Everything else. If you don't know where to post a topic, post it here.

Re: july 16 2011...went looking for salvia in New York today

Postby Ulmdorgr » Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:55 pm

Actually, the "bath salts" offensive didn't start until the end of spring. The "synthetic cannabinoids" (chemicals that produce cannabinoid agonism-like effects, but aren't actually cannabinoids) were taken down in spring (the investigation began over a year ago when consuming JWH-018 and others became a health hazard, when it made its way into the public eye, and when people started marketing such chemicals).

Also, the "bath salts" tend to be research chemicals like Methylenedioxypyrovalerone (MDPV) and mephedrone (4-MMC), which give stimulant or MDMA-like effects.

So why not order it online?
Anything that I post is fictional and is purely part of my imagination. Do not attempt any of the activities described above.
Ulmdorgr

Postby SF » Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:00 pm

yea its funny how they always call it synthetic cannabis but its not because those chemicals are not even in the cannabis plant from what i have read. They are really just synthetic cannabinoid analogs but nothing like the natural plant or even close to the natural levels. I think this is why its so dangerous people are making this stuff in there basement and you never know what your getting. I have never tried the stuff and i don't intend to. i would highly recommend against it but people are going to do whatever that want no matter what the laws are. I think they should at least come out with something safer more like the natural thing but maybe they have tried.
SF
Site Admin

Postby Ulmdorgr » Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:04 am

JWH chemicals aren't even derived from cannabis. JWH-018 just fits certain CB receptors in the brain. Who knows what else it does to you. I've had a scary experience off of it, and I know someone who works in a psyche ward at a hospital who has treated some crazy ass people psychologically addicted to it.
Anything that I post is fictional and is purely part of my imagination. Do not attempt any of the activities described above.
Ulmdorgr

Postby SF » Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:44 pm

yea thats what i thought. Its nothing like cannabis yet they always call is synthetic marijuana to give cannabis a bad name.
These people are so ignorant, everything i read on the news channels and sites say synthetic marijuana and its nothing like it.
SF
Site Admin

Return to General Discussion