Recipe for easy potent exstract

Everything else. If you don't know where to post a topic, post it here.

Re: Recipe for easy potent exstract

Postby Psikotrope » Mon May 09, 2011 7:55 am

Ya never know!
Psikotrope

Postby Ulmdorgr » Mon May 09, 2011 1:29 pm

Well, it's not lipid or water soluble, so it doesn't really work well in a tea. I expect that whatever liquid you end up with will be very flakey/chunky/pulpy.
Anything that I post is fictional and is purely part of my imagination. Do not attempt any of the activities described above.
Ulmdorgr

Postby nothim » Mon May 09, 2011 2:03 pm

the method works! either with water or milk , add honey too.

you need to fill a cereal bowl with dry leaves(push the leaves in and add more till the bowl is full) -that is the dose.
after that , boil water or milk, add the leaves , mix them well for 2-3 minutes as the water boils. After, wait to cool , add some honey and drink it fast. The effects are right away.
nothim

Postby Ulmdorgr » Mon May 09, 2011 3:30 pm

Do you blend it? Are there stems?
Anything that I post is fictional and is purely part of my imagination. Do not attempt any of the activities described above.
Ulmdorgr

Postby RocketeerJim » Tue May 10, 2011 12:26 pm

I don't understand how this can work if SD does not work when taken orally. And why must we use dry leaves rather than fresh?? a cereal bowl full of dry leaves must be an ounce or more! Are you joking, NotHim?
Life is short and you only get one. It is yours so use it selfishly. Find your true path and follow it. Be true to your own convictions. And love each other.
RocketeerJim

Postby Psikotrope » Tue May 10, 2011 2:53 pm

Who knows. It could be a case similar to Ott's claim that certain DMT containing plants are orally active without an MAOI. It seems impossible but has been shown to be true even if not as potent as adding a straight up MAOI. So there must be something in the SD allowing this to happen. This could also account for the large number of leaves involved.
Psikotrope

Postby Ulmdorgr » Wed May 11, 2011 12:58 am

Well... perhaps nothim is genetically different than us. He may not have an enzyme that breaks down salvinorin A in his gut... who knows!
Ulmdorgr

Postby nothim » Wed May 11, 2011 2:41 pm

try that and tell me after!

it just works.

do you want me to film it or what?!

yes, may be i am different , who knows?
nothim

Previous

Return to General Discussion