Tired after Salvia

Everything else. If you don't know where to post a topic, post it here.

Re: Tired after Salvia

Postby nothim » Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:15 pm

i am way up tired !

i have made my first extract and it was insanity!

man...., shall i describe it somehow? web of intergalactic energy
for those who used extract before , did you see this too?
http://completegarden.files.wordpress.c ... ne-mid.jpg
i saw an endless energy like in this photo, ....at least this was the beginning, the rest we all know....
i did not believe it could kick in so fast, i was here and in the next glimpse after the toke i thought i was still here, but i was not , in fact i was not i anymore , i was shakespeare in love or whatsoever , you got my meaning .....
i need to rest, tomorrow got to go rowing

i am fed up with all the poo they waste into the river , btw , what do they do with the poo from your city? do they use as fertilizers or the guys do the same-waste it in the river flow!
no, it was not one of the questions from the trippy trip , but it could come second.
such an indolence, i should do a movie and send it to telly- and some other clever guys just fish around that poo. sooo sick!!!!! disgusting!!!!!! do they really eat that or do they sell it to ignorants, i bet is the second option.
nothim

Postby Ulmdorgr » Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:23 pm

That's the wall. Cell-like structures are common. I've seen a few. That organic structure is very similar to the chrysanthemum wall that people reach on DMT (like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJzyx4rAPEc ). It's like the origin of our graphics processing units - our ability to see/dream/visualize. I have no idea, aha, but if you can eliminate it, you are free! But then you enter chaos - the spirit world. It's quite different there.
Anything that I post is fictional and is purely part of my imagination. Do not attempt any of the activities described above.
Ulmdorgr

Postby boolie » Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:33 am

boolie

Previous

Return to General Discussion