Tired after Salvia

Everything else. If you don't know where to post a topic, post it here.

Re: Tired after Salvia

Postby Ulmdorgr » Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:48 pm

I sneaked past the goddess in my pajamas. As I sat there, wide eyed, she caught me by the ear and dragged me into the abyss.
Anything that I post is fictional and is purely part of my imagination. Do not attempt any of the activities described above.
Ulmdorgr

Postby Eximius » Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:43 pm

@nothim: I enjoyed the story of the goat and the three kids. It brought me back to my childhood, and reminded me of the many folk-tales my grandmother used to tell my sister and I when we were kids.

Just to clear the air, I did not actually see any ants, or recognizable animals of any kind. I used the image of the ants marching on a trail in an attempt to put it all into visual terms we can all understand. I think I will try to draw this on paper. In the meantime, I went online looking for something that might resemble the concentric circles, and this is the closest thing I found. Here is the link:

http://www.motionelements.com/stock-ani ... rcles.html

I’ve been doing lots of thinking about this whole thing and keep wondering whether I will ever succeed in logically demonstrating the reality of my experience. But I’ve also acknowledged that the problem is not in describing what I witnessed, but rather in explaining the complexity and/or irrationality of our every day lives. I don’t know why, but I get the feeling that things on the “other side” are in fact much more ‘simpler’ or ‘easy going’ or easier to accept when compared to the reality we currently find ourselves in.

Nonetheless, what I saw were some of the most striking beautiful images I have ever seen. Perhaps all of it was a mere projection of my very own thoughts and dreams locked up inside my head. :?:

One thing I do know at this moment is that I'm just waking up and have not seen everything yet, as such I need to continue exploring whatever is out there, or shall I say in here? (Pointing to my noggin’) :idea: :!:

"Brain: An apparatus with which we think we think."

— Ambrose Bierce
Eximius

Postby nothim » Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:43 pm

I sneaked past the goddess in my pajamas. As I sat there, wide eyed, she caught me by the ear and dragged me into the abyss.

lol i almost died of laughing ;)
funny , for a moment i thought is legit.
nothim

Postby Ulmdorgr » Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:11 am

Aha, nah =) But there is some truth to it. Salvia is a wild fall, most of the time.
Anything that I post is fictional and is purely part of my imagination. Do not attempt any of the activities described above.
Ulmdorgr

Postby nothim » Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:13 pm

proper interjection(that i do not know ), i always say : i am ready , lets do this now, and then..., another interjection that again i do not know to right down, i think i was not , not even close ...
nothim

Postby RocketeerJim » Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:10 pm

Eximius wrote:Just to clear the air, I did not actually see any ants, or recognizable animals of any kind. I used the image of the ants marching on a trail in an attempt to put it all into visual terms we can all understand.

I felt a strong sense of identification when I watched the carpet-crawl special effect in the "Hotel Check-in" scene of Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas.
Life is short and you only get one. It is yours so use it selfishly. Find your true path and follow it. Be true to your own convictions. And love each other.
RocketeerJim

Postby Ulmdorgr » Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:49 pm

Jim: that's an effect more common to Psilocybin, but I understand the comparison to salvia visuals.

Nothim: what? ahahaha
Ulmdorgr

Postby Dude » Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:41 pm

nothim wrote:dudie , are you pissed?
sneaked is fine, don't you worry about that....

NO, English is not my strong suit, I suppose sneaked is OK.
Dude

Postby Dude » Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:51 am

Here is a web site that you might enjoy, it is full of Stereograms. These are those images that have 3D images hidden in them, you have to stare "through" the image to see the hidden image. I found the "shifting" of the vision interesting, something about it is reminiscent (sp?) of my meager Salvia experiences. Have a go at them and tell us what you think.
http://www.eyetricks.com/3dstereo.htm
Dude

Postby Ulmdorgr » Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:14 pm

If you get good at looking at stereograms, making your eyes go blurry, you will learn a valuable skill while under the influence and sober. For example, I can stare at just about any surface and have it start to warp, zoom in and out, move and pulsate, breathe, and create images. It's quite fun.
Ulmdorgr

Postby DanG » Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:40 pm

I suck at those stereograms. I tried and i tried but i can't lol.
Must be because i wear corrective glasses.
I hope for nothing. I fear nothing. I am free.
-Nikos Kazantzakis

Use Your Cellphone Camera for Close-up/Macro Photography
DanG

Postby nothim » Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:54 am

lol, me too danny, i am in the same boat.
i wonder what is to be seen , all i see is hotchpotch.
nothim

Postby Ulmdorgr » Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:30 am

I have extremely good vision. It's weird because I stare at computer screens ALL the time. I don't know how I've kept it. But relaxing my visions is awesome. It's the way to instantly create art. My eyes make it for me.
Ulmdorgr

Postby Dude » Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:45 am

Dan G, some people do have a hard time seeing stereograms, certain eye conditions are a factor. Even for "normal sighted " people it takes some getting used to knowing how to "unlock " your gaze. Best I can recommend is that you have to look through the screen/image not AT it,actually the image should be a blur as your focus is beyond the screen.... when your head starts hurting quit.
Dude

Postby Ulmdorgr » Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:18 pm

I've thought about this a bit recently. I am able to instantly blur my gaze (just by relaxing). I guess some people no longer have control of their eye muscles to re-focus their eyes, so they need glasses. Makes sense to me.
Ulmdorgr

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion