Tired after Salvia

Everything else. If you don't know where to post a topic, post it here.

Re: Tired after Salvia

Postby Dude » Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:18 pm

EXIMIUS;
Thanks for the report,sounds like it was a worthwhile experience.
You said that you used 10x smoked in bong, how much ?
My first thoughts are
1. The onset of the experience is so fast that it took me by surprise also,
one second I was thinking nothing is happening, then I am in the "other".

2. Perhaps the "lady in Purple" was the "Ska Maria Pastora"? Many people
report meeting such a spirit while on Salvia,have any others out there met her?

3.I was also concerned for my wife ,who was my sitter, I kept saying to her" you OK?".
I felt that I needed to reassure her that I was NOT going nuts, even though to her it
may have sounded and looked like I had,because I was sitting on the floor waving my hands
around trying to show her the shape of things I saw, and talking about walls that were not
visible to her. After I had thought about that for a while
I realized that it was my Ego trying to keep things under control, MY control.
This is where language fails us, yet our ego wants to put lablels on everything,
so we attempt to describe the undescribeable. As if putting a label or "naming"
something will give us some degree of knowledge and control over it.
I think as I proceed into the Salvia world I will learn to "let go" of my EGO,at least
I feel that is one of the lessons Salvia will teach me.

4. Your description of the "surrounded by these tiny little concentric circles of yellow
and orange light, which were moving incessantly all around me. Picture if you will,
a succession of tiny little ants walking on a trail."
Is similar to my visions of a net-like material,membrane maybe?, that was like a webbing
that covered everything. Imagine neon orange balloons , those real skinny ones,
tied together sausage link style in what resembled a huge "net" that pulsated with all things.
I think you were wise to stop when your partner felt uncomfortable. If she is to try Salvia
sometime in the future it will be good to know that she can trust you.
My wife has also said that she may want to experience Salvia,,,,sometime.

Thanks again for sharing.
Dude

Postby Eximius » Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:53 pm

nothim: Being derided or spurned simply means to be rejected and ridiculed. What I was trying to say is that, I would very likely have to face negative consequences if the people I work with knew anything about this.

I'm curious as to where you are from... can you tell us?
Best wishes on your next trip, and on behalf of all of us... advanced Happy Easter!

Dude: It was my first time using a water pipe, I used iced water and loaded half a gram of 10X extract onto it. I was totally unprepared for the amount of smoke which quickly accumulated, hence I barely held on to anything the first time I inhaled. I coughed three or four times, but immediately took another hit, and this time I was determined to hold it in, and slowly counted until twenty before letting go. You and everyone else that has done this is right about how fast it kicks in. Anyone willing to do this should definitely be sitting down when they attempt to do so for the first time, because one second you're here and the next... you're gone!.

To anyone who wishes to take a 'short' leave of absence:

Happy trails to you. Until we meet again!
Eximius

Postby nothim » Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:44 pm

i do not speak english as native language....

ty
nothim

Postby Ulmdorgr » Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:01 pm

If you consumed "true" 10x, knowing the uncertainty of salvia products and that suppliers could lie, half a gram would theoretically contain 12.5mg of salvinorin A. So your desired dose would be to attempt to match that level of consumption or raise it slightly. However, as your skill at smoking increases, your experiences will likewise be different. I would stick to the same dose if you were to try it again. Continue to use this until it is not very effective, then maybe 13-15mg would be a good place to shoot for.

surrounded by these tiny little concentric circles of yellow
and orange light, which were moving incessantly all around me. Picture if you will,
a succession of tiny little ants walking on a trail

Thanks for pointing that out dude. I've been revising this post for the past few minutes and I re-read what you said and I had a vivid recollection of some of my experiences.

Before I discuss this, I want to remind everyone that these are interpretations, possibilities, and examples of the fun I have with my trips. So anyways, that quote is exactly it. THAT is the matrix that we live in.

Here's some art to help you understand: http://img.youtube.com/vi/PaT-U9mwn8E/0.jpg
http://www.cosm.org/art/index.html#Univ ... nd_Lattice (slow loading due to flash/multiple images)

In one sense, there is an interconnectivity. In another, extreme separation and ignorance. Simple unconsciousness - not being able to see the other "ants" (these take on other forms, keep an eye out for all "creatures" and "beings").

I'm going to stop thinking in terms of your model and return to my visions instead, because your description is poor, unfortunately. You cannot describe to us in words the perspective that you had. It's too incredible. Even my words are disappointing, but we keep trying.

My most vivid comparison to this latticework is the following:
Upon entering salvia world we take on a new persona. A new ego, bound by a new world, a new reality. Remnants of our subconscious, still kicking strongly, attempt to anchor us in our biological selves, so there's always that confusion to inhibit our explorations. However, I'm not so sure I would want to get stuck in salvia world forever. So far it has been too similar to this reality, in terms of feeling. Suffering. I am off topic, as usual.

Salvia world is often made up of noodle-like, 2D humanoids reminiscent of our childhood memories. These beings are often welcoming, but we don't trip long enough to get anywhere with them. The problem is that we look at their world from a 2D perspective, when they live in a 4D (or more) world. Objects are thus able to move freely through one another as they obscure our view (makes sense if you've seen Carl Sagan's flatlander example). The world is made up of cells. These can be square, or "+" shaped, or cylindrical, or whatever (I don't know if there are limitations). Each cell can contain anything. A cell could contain a universe, a person, or whatever objects I'm looking at. The cells spin, like cogs fitting perfectly together.

God, I can write so much, but I can't tell if it's true or not. I keep thinking I'm making up this stuff as I try to explain it, so... I don't know where to stop or even where to begin. I've re-written much of this.

Edit #562 (just kidding, but it feels that way): perhaps salvia allows us to reach a database of our memories. A library constructed by our imagination. Perhaps each exploration is uncontrollable, but perhaps expert users can control it... I need to work on lucid dreaming so I will have a better mastery over my subconscious. Also, perhaps "trip journaling" is something we should be doing. Not like, "this is what I did, and this is what I got from it," but rather, "This is what I saw, this is what was similar to other experiences, this is something familiar, this is something I would recognize again, some things I never see but others have experienced are..." What I mean is, we should be observing things and training our subconscious to realize that we are tripping (like when we are dreaming). That way, when you are deep down in salvia world and your subconscious says, "I'm tripping," perhaps it's possible to become lucid in a way. I've never heard of it happening, but... I can dream. Lol. Edit #563: maybe coming up with reasons to use salvia more often is a bad thing... I haven't made a decision on that.

Edit #666: I just found a good visualizer for the concept of the cells: go to this site and click in the black area. Click many times, and do it randomly, just to sort of fill in the space in a cool way. When you feel it is sufficient, click the 2D rotate button: http://www.zefrank.com/snowflake/

Edit #way after original post was made: Eximius' ants were probably more hypnagogic than what I was describing, which is extremely vivid.
Anything that I post is fictional and is purely part of my imagination. Do not attempt any of the activities described above.
Ulmdorgr

Postby nothim » Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:47 am

i run with the WOLVES!!!!!!!!!!!

or maybe it was my latest trip ,
i saw them like ants....( ants idea post....but here they are(were) just tiny wolves) , it was described earlier in a post , ofcourse , by english talking pros, so i will not struggle describing it again

the wolves were like here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvBPCm25z4I 0:50
and they were just on the whole ceiling , tiny , plenty of them , spiriling , circling and like an awesome....
my sitter asked me nervously(excited, panicked, scared...a mix of all those feeling ..., and more): Dick!!! shall i take you to the hospital?
me: wha.....??!!!!?
sitter : repeated....
me(quite good actually, something like in here , the first minute and a half from the following clip, if you know what i mean: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4AkoSMH ... ure=relmfu) : noooooooooooot yeeeeeeeeeeet ! lol .......
more wolves on my trail , please! lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYyF-62G ... re=related

p.s. ---for vintages, i am afraid i have to let you down chaps , i am only 19 , sadly , i know , but my brain remained somewhere at 10 , cause i got beaten off by a teacher for stealing her cherries from the teaching desk ( she went out for a nice warmly chat with a bloke , and here i came into action , i snick(ed) out(sneaked out) [not sure how does this verb make the past ] at her desk and ate her cherries ...., ( she smacked me with her prada , dolce and gabana purse til muted me for good , {by the way, i can not talk anylonger , i can only write , ....and write.....damn fast, thus ---i became a writer , an incognito one....}, ..... and a car knocked me over too, somewhere at the same age when i got in love........enough with the explanations...lol
nothim

Postby Ulmdorgr » Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:44 am

Wait, you're legitimately mute? I've never met anyone with that disability.
Anything that I post is fictional and is purely part of my imagination. Do not attempt any of the activities described above.
Ulmdorgr

Postby DanG » Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:31 am

Writing explores inner creativity. We must pay attention to our inner monologue because that is who we are. Who you want to be is the question you should ask yourself and then go from there :) You ought to be proud of yourself for being so young, you should take advantage of your age. It's easier to make a paradigm shift when your mind is still raw.

Good luck friend.
I hope for nothing. I fear nothing. I am free.
-Nikos Kazantzakis

Use Your Cellphone Camera for Close-up/Macro Photography
DanG

Postby nothim » Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:02 am

Wait, you're legitimately mute? I've never met anyone with that disability.

you haven't !?!
it is fun, you can put into practice your skills of comunicating somehow else than english, it is fun, body language , awesome and fun, you will conncentrate not to laugh a lot (or burst into laughter in that moment) though i can see that on their faces and i appreciate their effort to control for not doing that ....
yeah, you see , if we meet ---there is no need for knowing english at all :)
You ought to be proud of yourself for being so young, you should take advantage of your age

danny, i breath the same air !

......and i thought i make my virtual friends laugh a bit ...., and they took it so seriously .........
it seems i was no that funny.....

aaa, that maybe because you are not familiar to this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Goat_a ... Three_Kids
that expains why you did not get the pun
nothim

Postby DanG » Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:06 am

I have deep remorse towards adults beating kids.. I have seen too many being maltreated in the slums.

and the goat story isn't funny at all :lol:
I hope for nothing. I fear nothing. I am free.
-Nikos Kazantzakis

Use Your Cellphone Camera for Close-up/Macro Photography
DanG

Postby nothim » Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:30 am

the goat story is just kick ass!!!!!!!!!!!

he got what he deserved

how did you suppose to treat the wolf after all?

just invite him in for a shagg(intercourse, sex party...)?
nothim

Postby RocketeerJim » Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:24 am

So. . . . . let me get this straight: You ate her cherry and then she beat you off while smacking you with her purse? :o

Can I enroll in that class?? If not, can I have her phone number?? ;)
Life is short and you only get one. It is yours so use it selfishly. Find your true path and follow it. Be true to your own convictions. And love each other.
RocketeerJim

Postby Ulmdorgr » Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:25 pm

Three kids with growing horns,
Open the door for your mother!
Because mother is bringing you:
Leaves on her lips,
Milk in her teats,
A ball of salt
On her back,
Cornmeal
On her heel,
A tuft of flowers
In her armpits.

This story is ridiculous.
Ulmdorgr

Postby nothim » Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:39 am

Three kids with growing horns,
Open the door for your mother!
Because mother is bringing you:
Leaves on her lips,
Milk in her teats,
A ball of salt
On her back,
Cornmeal
On her heel,
A tuft of flowers
In her armpits.

This story is ridiculous.

ulmdy , you are killing me !!! lol
it is a story for a 5 year old , this lyrics is the password from the story,
the idea of the story it is fun , that is all.

So. . . . . let me get this straight: You ate her cherry and then she beat you off while smacking you with her purse?
Can I enroll in that class?? If not, can I have her phone number??

yeah, she beat me shitless.
:lol: yeah, you might , if you have the ability to travel in the past , but not sure about chatting that bird up , she just suffered a heart attack after casting a voodoo black magic spell on her, i just couldn't help myself
i know, i was mean lol to her working on the black magic, but she just enjoyed beating kids... leaving the cherry incident away .
don't you worry, i got my portion after all, a car hit me badly soon after the black magic event, and a nice looking lady introduced me to Her while (i was) in recovery. wow , i said , this is better than the black magic thing , way better , .... ;)
that's how i met her ......
nothim

Postby Dude » Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:33 pm

NOTHIM
The past tense of Sneak is Snuck. Good luck to you.
Dude

Postby nothim » Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:55 pm

dudie , are you pissed?
sneaked is fine, don't you worry about that....
nothim

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion