Calea Zacetachichi

Everything else. If you don't know where to post a topic, post it here.

Calea Zacetachichi

Postby squintsbasoon » Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:44 am

I am very interested in getting clones or seeds of this plant all vendors are out, can anyone help?
squintsbasoon

Re: Calea Zacetachichi

Postby SF » Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:47 pm

Send Bob Smith A Pm i believe he still have cuttings of the Calea
SF
Site Admin

Postby someonewho » Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:03 pm

I don't mean to but in, I was sent a "welcome" message by "SF" I just joined and there is no way for me to message "SF" back except threw a post and this is the most recent one so... I was asked where in TX do I live, I have no problem with you asking which is why I have posted the answer to your question on my profile... I don't have a receiving address of my own at this point but Ill find a way to get my dads address and have that posted asap...

By the way I'm not looking to buy seeds/roots on here at this point, just as I wont charge the people I give mine to in the near future (for growing projects of there own) in order to help make (yet again) legal across the world salvia, I wont send money for what needs the people in order to be kept open to the public while being a hard working and willing hand of productivity towards making this widespread myself... I don't think there should be a price on this with the way it grows and can be clowned so easily... hand off the torch Ill do it for the hole time I refrain from trying it myself... my goal>>> YALATE (Yet Again Legal Across The Earth)
Hi, my name is Dan I'm 19 this year, a drop out born in Maryland grown up around MO moved to TX a good 3 years back learned a few things the hard way. Looking to share in the cause... I will not buy salvia, if I will give it away why should I need to pay?
someonewho

Postby DanG » Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:15 am

someonewho wrote:I don't mean to but in, I was sent a "welcome" message by "SF" I just joined and there is no way for me to message "SF" back except threw a post and this is the most recent one so... I was asked where in TX do I live, I have no problem with you asking which is why I have posted the answer to your question on my profile... I don't have a receiving address of my own at this point but Ill find a way to get my dads address and have that posted asap...

By the way I'm not looking to buy seeds/roots on here at this point, just as I wont charge the people I give mine to in the near future (for growing projects of there own) in order to help make (yet again) legal across the world salvia, I wont send money for what needs the people in order to be kept open to the public while being a hard working and willing hand of productivity towards making this widespread myself... I don't think there should be a price on this with the way it grows and can be clowned so easily... hand off the torch Ill do it for the hole time I refrain from trying it myself... my goal>>> YALATE (Yet Again Legal Across The Earth)

If one thinks outside of himself then everything will be beautiful. But sad to say that's not how our world works :) Everything needs to be in "me" perspective but live and let live!
I hope for nothing. I fear nothing. I am free.
-Nikos Kazantzakis

Use Your Cellphone Camera for Close-up/Macro Photography
DanG

Postby DanG » Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:16 am

squintsbasoon wrote:I am very interested in getting clones or seeds of this plant all vendors are out, can anyone help?

Calea seeds are a pain to germinate. Find a cutting my friend! Bob is a cool guy!
I hope for nothing. I fear nothing. I am free.
-Nikos Kazantzakis

Use Your Cellphone Camera for Close-up/Macro Photography
DanG

Postby Ulmdorgr » Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:09 pm

someonewho, just because someone asks doesn't mean you should give them your info.

SF was asking if you lived in Texas because he lives in Texas; he must have mistakenly thought you said you lived in Texas (he does not send welcome messages to everyone). Growers that are closer to you tend to be more inclined to ship to you because costs are lower.
Anything that I post is fictional and is purely part of my imagination. Do not attempt any of the activities described above.
Ulmdorgr

Postby someonewho » Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:09 pm

SF asked where in TX I live I don't know why you felt an explanation was needed... I have already said I don't have a shipping address at this point.
Hi, my name is Dan I'm 19 this year, a drop out born in Maryland grown up around MO moved to TX a good 3 years back learned a few things the hard way. Looking to share in the cause... I will not buy salvia, if I will give it away why should I need to pay?
someonewho

Postby SF » Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:12 pm

someonewho wrote:SF asked where in TX I live I don't know why you felt an explanation was needed... I have already said I don't have a shipping address at this point.

Its because it would be nice to have local friends into Ethnobotanical plants. I thought we may live near each other and not even know it. But i understand if you do not want to give out your area.
SF
Site Admin

Postby someonewho » Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:42 pm

Ok I posted my location already its on my page if no one can get to that information they should have no problem giving me a number to call I'll except people in ether MO or south east TX (where I am at the time) I have given out my address to my mother and nothing she sent made it I'm not gonna give it out because I don't see the point if someone lives near me then I'd look forward to meeting up and sharing my ideas for the next few years and so on...
someonewho

Postby someonewho » Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:35 am

I see nothing wrong with giving out my information I would just like to make sure that I actually get something that's been sent... I'v had my mom send me things I never got... 77632 zip code, my Name is David not Dan mind the little change in there I gave out my older sisters birth date and used my younger brothers name, I couldn't be sure to trust this sight, information wise... I'm not too worried about it now...
someonewho

Postby NWgrow » Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:38 pm

I have some Calea Z. cuttings available if you are still interested. Feel free to PM me :)
NWgrow

Postby Jamison Schuetz » Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:33 am

i like calea zacatechichi, it makes for great sleep, definetly great for a plant!

jamison
Jamison Schuetz

Postby Ulmdorgr » Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:02 am

As long as you're not buying stuff that's illegal in your area, it's not an issue. If you are, you shouldn't be talking about it online.
Anything that I post is fictional and is purely part of my imagination. Do not attempt any of the activities described above.
Ulmdorgr

Postby SF » Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:25 am

Jamison Schuetz wrote:i like calea zacatechichi, it makes for great sleep, definetly great for a plant!

jamison

Me to buddy. I used to mix some leaves with wine and let it set for about 5 days. Drink that at night and smoke a cig of the leaves and you will be dreaming before you go to sleep lol Ok maybe not literally but you feel the effects come on pretty strong. I get a dreamy creative feeling every time i used it.
SF
Site Admin

Postby GreenMan207 » Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:27 pm

I think that Arena Ethnobotanicals has some plants in stock.
GreenMan207

Return to General Discussion